ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To add to what others are saying (as far as looks go), I'm not a fan of the spacing of the 3 stripes on the ST. For some reason it's what bothers me the most about the model. They look thinner/smaller and are too close together. They appear to get lost on the rubber panel/cage they're on, and with such a bulky looking upper, make the proportions look off to me.

Last edited:
I linked the author to additional reddit resources so he's going to do a larger timeframe, I'm really interesting in seeing certain release dates and popularity of brand over time as the sub grew

this is crazy dude...good share
How can a crazy comfortable shoe backed by Kanye not get hyped? Once there is an over-saturation of UBs/NMDs or future silhouette, hype will die down.

Nike ain't just sitting down taking an L either. they probably cookin' something up soon to rival the Boost technology.

How can a crazy comfortable shoe backed by Kanye not get hyped? Once there is an over-saturation of UBs/NMDs or future silhouette, hype will die down.

Nike ain't just sitting down taking an L either. they probably cookin' something up soon to rival the Boost technology.
Nike did announce the Vapormax where the air is the outsole. Right now, other than the Space Jam and Flu Game, I'm copping UB or NMD PK. I like how comfy my feet are in UBs and 1 more pair I have one for each day of the week!

Anyone in Houston feeling that flash flood, theres a car literally floating down my road lol
sick.gif

Be safe, Houston friends. Don't be this person. pic.twitter.com/wYaI6zjuhr
— Robert Behrens (@rcb05) April 18, 2016

Nikes Air Max day was a savage flop...I see more people going away from clunky old school basketball shoes as well. Of course Nike isn't giving up the crown without a fight, nobody said that. but the shift has been happening. Kudos to Adidas. 

Nikes Air Max day was a savage flop...I see more people going away from clunky old school basketball shoes as well. Of course Nike isn't giving up the crown without a fight, nobody said that. but the shift has been happening. Kudos to Adidas. 
I'm super happy with Adidas being in the conversation in my generation. Been a long time Adidas fan to a point where I had to make my own shoes on Mi Adidas because they weren't putting out any heat...sorry wasn't a fan of the ZX flux, Tubulars, etc.

I hope they continue with the success of the UBs and NMDs. Hopefully they make a 3rd dope silhouette just as or even more comfortable as UBs.

Anyone have some recommendations for shorts to go with creams? Summer weather came out of nowhere here in Michigan and now I've realized how unprepared I am for the warmer months lmao.

Never got to say thanks to everyone on here that tried to help me with the Creams. Prices was still too high for me & the sz 10s on GOAT went up to 260 :stoneface:
Cant fit that anyways but still lol

Anyways are the Mystery Greys all gone? Kinda wanna pair. They kinda versatile lol

Anyone have some recommendations for shorts to go with creams? Summer weather came out of nowhere here in Michigan and now I've realized how unprepared I am for the warmer months lmao.
I use Outlier New Way shorts. They have short and long. They can be used as swim trunks also.

Never got to say thanks to everyone on here that tried to help me with the Creams. Prices was still too high for me & the sz 10s on GOAT went up to 260
indifferent.gif

Cant fit that anyways but still lol

Anyways are the Mystery Greys all gone? Kinda wanna pair. They kinda versatile lol
Pretty much every CW that is dope has been cleaned out from the Cream hype wave.

We are pretty far in the hype so there isn't much left out there unless we get a restock.

Adidas is the future. Nike is still building plenty of business off their retros and limited releases, but they are starting to get left behind. Look at most of their new offerings. They use simplistic knit uppers with low top well cushioned platforms and are taking many design cues from Adidas shoes. It's obviously a reactionary move to Adidas success. The last time I remember Nike being reactionary to a market was when they had to respond to Reebok and the pump technology. Them being reactionary= no new ideas. Adidas is tweaking the look of midsoles, uppers, lacing, etc in a much more radical way. Nike doesn't want to stray too far from their traditional designs and its going to hurt them if they don't think more out of the box.

It makes sense, Adidas now has most of Nike's most innovative designers working for them. The only thing Nike has that no one else is offering is the auto lacing technology. They have been sitting on that too long, and in the meantime Adidas is eating them up with new stuff.

Back
Top Bottom