ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tbh, the High Snobs are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If they released last year when we first saw leaked pics, then they'd be fire. You can't go releasing plain grey UBs as a collab AFTER the SNS, Solebox, Wood Wood, etc... Hell, they even came out after TWO grey/silver GR models!
you may have a point as someone else has mentioned timing below. and i see what you're saying.

BUT the J&D (black)  came out after the GRs- OG, core black , black wools (maybe). i remember as thats why i didn't bother the the J&D -as well as the extra price

Last edited:

you may have a point as someone else has mentioned timing below. and i see what you're saying.

BUT the J&D (black)  came out after the GRs- OG, core black , black wools (maybe). i remember as thats why i didn't bother the the J&D -as well as the extra price
white J&D came out before white GR

black J&D came out after core black but before core black wool

if you're trying to use paypal on Ubiq, you already lost. They dont work very well together, never have.

Last edited:
if you're trying to use paypal on Ubiq, you already lost. They dont work very well together, never have.
No choice, it's the only way I can go through because I need to use forwarder, and the fact that my billing address have to be "hidden" by PayPal.

actually just looked it up

OG Ultra Boost was released Feb 11

Boost Collective was announced Feb 18th

Royal Blue, Salmon, Ash Purple were announced end of Feb

Core black didn't release until May

BUT the J&D pack released June 1st or somewhere along those lines

Last edited:
 Like I said. Resellers lost on this one and should be unloading. Buyers just be patient. More incoming 
nthat.gif

Anyone has got two pairs and sell me one? :wink:  

US8

I have bad luck for living in Europe hahaha..... (thanks Ubiq...)

Last edited:
Sorry this has probably been posted before, but I've read through the last 20-30 pages and haven't seen anything...

If I wear size 8.5 in OT 350's... would I need a 9.0 or 9.5 in Ultra Boosts?

Sorry this has probably been posted before, but I've read through the last 20-30 pages and haven't seen anything...

If I wear size 8.5 in OT 350's... would I need a 9.0 or 9.5 in Ultra Boosts?
350s can be worn half down or TTS

UBs can be worn TTS or half up

I wear a 9.5 in 2015 PB and OT, and a 10.5 in most UB, but I could manage a 10 with the insoles out

Back
Top Bottom