ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ That's what I thought but I didn't see "1 per order" which I understand would be the case but still took the chance

hi guys i need some help or advice, so i need a shoe for walking, basically for travelling abroad where i will be walking quite a lot everyday
i've read reviews online and most of them stated that the adidas ultra boost ST is the shoe to go.
i won't be running in it or even training in it, i just need it for walking and standing for a long time.

normally my everyday shoe is my good ol trusty nike air force 1 and my nike roshe run.

another thing is about the sizing, i have a little bit wide foot and also a little bit flat footed as well
i tried the ultra boost ST size 10.5 and it fits okay, but from my toe to the front of the shoe only left with less than 1 cm
but the shoe fit comfortably as i wore a no show socks when i tried them on.
i thought , since im buying this for casual use, i might as well buy half size up so that my toes can feel more relaxed and free,
i tried the size 11 but my heel slipped a lot even when just trying to walk around the store,
i wore no show socks and the socks will be unfold on the back of my heel just after a few steps,
i've tried to tied it as tight as i could, the front is no problem, it left me with about 1.5 cm (the width of my thumb) to the front of the shoe.

so now i don't know what size should i get, can anyone tell  me which size i  should go for  ?
i wear D Rose 6 for my basketball size 10.5 but that's for basketball where i need the shoe to feel very snug and secure

this ultra boost in other hand, i want to buy it for casual use, so i don't want it to bee to snug,
but if i take the size 11 , will the heel slippage cause some blisters ??

for refference i wore this in this sizes:

nike air force 1 low 10.5
nike air max 2014  10.5
nike roshe run sz 11
nike lebron 10, 12 sz 11
adidas D rose 6 size 10.5

Thicker insole and/or socks on the 11, or deal with the snugness feel of the 10.5. Your feet need to decide.

Last edited:

hi guys i need some help or advice, so i need a shoe for walking, basically for travelling abroad where i will be walking quite a lot everyday

i've read reviews online and most of them stated that the adidas ultra boost ST is the shoe to go.

i won't be running in it or even training in it, i just need it for walking and standing for a long time.

normally my everyday shoe is my good ol trusty nike air force 1 and my nike roshe run.
Welcome to the Boost party. Have fun never wearing your Roshes again

I don't like the ST aesthetically as much as the regular UB but the ST does have more boost foam on the midsole. Can't go wrong with more boost right? 
happy.gif

Looking for another pair of my white woods so i can cut the strap off on the extra pair and add the blue and orange laces that came with my black pair. Has anyone done that before?
View media item 2000462

Last edited:
If you're just using for walking then def get the regular UB, STs are ugly
my wife and coworker both say the ST is more comfortable

i'm gonna get a pair soon

I have no doubt they're super comfy, but I really don't like the way they look.

UB strikes that perfect balance of aesthetics & comfort. I don't think I would've ever tried a pair on if they looked like the ST out the gate.

Back
Top Bottom