ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

actually just looked it up

OG Ultra Boost was released Feb 11

Boost Collective was announced Feb 18th

Royal Blue and Salmon were announced end of Feb

Core black didn't release until May

BUT the J&D back released June 1st or somewhere along those lines
this is another thing why do adidas release black colors in spring/  summer, TB will be the same.  & i'm sure some whites came out in the winter.

this is another thing why do adidas release black colors in spring/  summer, TB will be the same.  & i'm sure some whites came out in the winter.
J&D white was released first week June

GR white leak released end of May but mainly mid June

the big restocks happened in Fall/Winter, but nothing new

Creams did release officially in January though, so I get what you're saying

J&D white was released first week June

GR white leak released end of May but mainly mid June

the big restocks happened in Fall/Winter, but nothing new

Creams did release officially in January though, so I get what you're saying
or maybe i'm just being a bit northern hemisphere-centric ..

Tbh, the High Snobs are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If they released last year when we first saw leaked pics, then they'd be fire. You can't go releasing plain grey UBs as a collab AFTER the SNS, Solebox, Wood Wood, etc... Hell, they even came out after TWO grey/silver GR models!
I agree with this.  High Snobs are beautiful.

UBIQ restock already hitting ebay 
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultr...890404?hash=item2eee342524:g:brwAAOSw3mpXFkdt

No
ohwell.gif
.  I got through on a size 13 after all of the talk in here saying they run big, so i'll give them a try.  I really am hoping for the best.  Repped for knowing my recent struggles with these.
Do the chalks really run big?

Checked out 2 pairs of creams on Ubiq by accident -- you guys think they will cancel? I didn't see "only 1 pair per order"

Phew! No cancellation but paypal shows they changed my order from $360 to $180 -- at least I still get a pair

Thanks Ubiq!

Last edited:

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. My OG triple whites and mystery grey's are both 12.5's. Gave up looking for 12.5 creams a while ago. REPPED
your foot may vary of course, but they definitely run a little bigger.

If anything you could just rock it without the insole if its too tight

hi guys i need some help or advice, so i need a shoe for walking, basically for travelling abroad where i will be walking quite a lot everyday

i've read reviews online and most of them stated that the adidas ultra boost ST is the shoe to go.

i won't be running in it or even training in it, i just need it for walking and standing for a long time.

normally my everyday shoe is my good ol trusty nike air force 1 and my nike roshe run.

another thing is about the sizing, i have a little bit wide foot and also a little bit flat footed as well

i tried the ultra boost ST size 10.5 and it fits okay, but from my toe to the front of the shoe only left with less than 1 cm

but the shoe fit comfortably as i wore a no show socks when i tried them on.

i thought , since im buying this for casual use, i might as well buy half size up so that my toes can feel more relaxed and free,

i tried the size 11 but my heel slipped a lot even when just trying to walk around the store,

i wore no show socks and the socks will be unfold on the back of my heel just after a few steps,

i've tried to tied it as tight as i could, the front is no problem, it left me with about 1.5 cm (the width of my thumb) to the front of the shoe.

so now i don't know what size should i get, can anyone tell  me which size i  should go for  ?

i wear D Rose 6 for my basketball size 10.5 but that's for basketball where i need the shoe to feel very snug and secure

this ultra boost in other hand, i want to buy it for casual use, so i don't want it to bee to snug,

but if i take the size 11 , will the heel slippage cause some blisters ??

for refference i wore this in this sizes:

nike air force 1 low 10.5

nike air max 2014  10.5

nike roshe run sz 11

nike lebron 10, 12 sz 11

adidas D rose 6 size 10.5

smh, during the UBIQ release, i had 2 pairs in my cart, so I was busy updating cart to 1 only.  ended up not getting anything.  had 2 pairs of size 12.  only WANT 1 PAIR!!!

had I known that UBIQ will edit my cart to 1 pair only, I should have just checked out with the 2 pairs!!

still praying for the ADC drop!

*end rant*

Last edited:
Damn meetings... i missed out on restock... Who ever gets their pears first, post production datem

Back
Top Bottom