ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because the only chance of getting a size smaller than 7.5 is through ADC. Just check goat/ebay for size 7 and smaller and see the asking prices :wow:

I haven't looked, but my guess is, probably cheaper than you are asking for with you size 7.5 SB's.?

^^ My point was, maybe not you, but it bothers me to see people complain about reseller prices, yet, they too have shoes listed that they expect to get market value for. "Oh, but this one is different", is the usual response. Sure it is.

I just checked out my size 12 cream on UBIQ!

I hope it's not a glitch , been monitoring my cart since yesterday after I struck out.

will cross my fingers and hope they will ship!

I haven't looked, but my guess is, probably cheaper than you are asking for with you size 7.5 SB's.?
Thanks Captain Obvious 
laugh.gif

I'm keeping the SBs but I would like to trade for a slightly larger size. If that means selling mine for market value and re-buying the size I want then so be it. There seems to be a whole lot less headache with that method than trying to trade straight up with someone.

I hope it's not a glitch , been monitoring my cart since yesterday after I struck out.

Damn, it was you who beat me to them! #feelsbadman Thought I'd finally get my pair after striking out everywhere cause of work, but congrats! I'm pretty sure they'll ship em out since it was probably a canceled order.

When did you checkout? I checked out on a size 12 as well 
laugh.gif
 These are for @EarldaGoat  though. Hopefully this guy finally gets a pair!

Last edited:
My size 12 creams just shipped from UBIQ! What a relief, since my order confirmed yesterday at 11:32 EST.

Last edited:

Congrats, dealing with coworkers I missed out...smh  Oh well, the hunt continues for that size 12.
This game takes vigilance. For about 3 weeks I had twitter notifications going non-stop, dozens of champs/FNL/FL calls, inventory monitoring. I also watched this thread like a hawk. My quest is complete.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Damn, it was you who beat me to them! #feelsbadman Thought I'd finally get my pair after striking out everywhere cause of work, but congrats! I'm pretty sure they'll ship em out since it was probably a canceled order.
just got the shipped email from UBIQ! ordered at 3:30 EST, shipped email with tracking 3:54EST

MY HUNT IS FINALLY OVER!

Adidas knows what they are doing with the boosts. By changing the knit pattern (boost 2.0) it will

A) even if some are the same colorways it's still a "new" shoe.

B) More importantly, this gives them the opportunity to retro down the line.

Adidas ain't playing. They ain't going nowhere.

Adidas knows what they are doing with the boosts. By changing the knit pattern (boost 2.0) it will

A) even if some are the same colorways it's still a "new" shoe.

B) More importantly, this gives them the opportunity to retro down the line.

Adidas ain't playing. They ain't going nowhere.
I wonder if they will do something similar to free where they distinguish versions 

Back
Top Bottom