ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for those who are getting them on ebay.. are they any fake creams out right now?

also are you protected the same way thru payal if they decide to do a deal off ebay? ( ive been offered a paypaled price off ebay listing but i really dont wanna deail with the hassle of not receiving or receiving a fake pair)

for those who are getting them on ebay.. are they any fake creams out right now?

also are you protected the same way thru payal if they decide to do a deal off ebay? ( ive been offered a paypaled price off ebay listing but i really dont wanna deail with the hassle of not receiving or receiving a fake pair)
If it's a paypal invoice it's okay. Do not send as gift.

Haven't seen any fakes yet. Going through paypal you are fine just make sure they send a detailed invoice stating 100% authentic, etc. As stated above, NEVER gift!

buyer protection on ebay is so good, dont worry. If he send you fakes just file a claim

Haven't seen any fakes surface around the net yet, especially of the new batch with the new production date. Good luck hunting!

Did anybody score 3Ms off that MrP restock? If so, production date? Probably wishful thinking but was hoping since creams reappeared a few days later maybe they cooked up a larger batch of 3Ms as well?

Lace swap day.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone feel a difference in comfort in their UBs with the continental soles? In my opinion, they feel more comfortable than the UBs with the non-cont. soles. I may just be crazy idk.

Aren't the inmates running the asylum in here? Nobody is actually getting banned for trying to sell or oop, right?

Does anyone feel a difference in comfort in their UBs with the continental soles? In my opinion, they feel more comfortable than the UBs with the non-cont. soles. I may just be crazy idk.
I feel that way except other way around lol

Back
Top Bottom