ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

Maybe this thread needs to be locked.
mean.gif
The level of Disrespect
laugh.gif

@Stevesteve72 This thread has been a mess since the Cream restock, I honestly wouldn't even be mad at this thread being locked.

Last edited:

The level of Disrespect
laugh.gif

@Stevesteve72 This thread has been a mess since the Cream restock, I honestly wouldn't even be mad at this thread being locked.
I kinda agree with this. This thread used to be a generally good time/read. It's become pretty monotonous.

Ooping is against the rules. It's hard for the staff to catch every post that breaks the rules.
i know it is.  it's clearly stated.

I'm just stating that some folks weren't bothered by it and just continued this thread.  You are clearly bothered by it, personally? 

i didn't oop for the record.  

Last edited:
jpac jpac Do the 36'' laces still allow you to tie a normal knot just fine? The laces I like the most only come in 36'' or 48'' so i've held off for now since 48'' seems way too long and I'm not sure if 36 is too short. Thanks

lol, feeling hurt? I think many of the regulars in this thread would agree with the sentiment.

Cheers.

Not at all. People find the dumbest reasons to complain about something. Oh wow a popular shoe colorway released and that's all they're talking about in a thread dedicated to that shoe model? Give me a break. What else is there to discuss that's so important?

@jpac1738 Do the 36'' laces still allow you to tie a normal knot just fine? The laces I like the most only come in 36'' or 48'' so i've held off for now since 48'' seems way too long and I'm not sure if 36 is too short. Thanks
36" you gotta do the unlaced look. You can tie a normal knot but cage is gonna be too tight. Might work out if you got narrow feet and you only knot once. I usually double knot so 48" would be a better avenue.

Ooping is against the rules. It's hard for the staff to catch every post that breaks the rules.
i know it is.  it's clearly stated.

I'm just stating that some folks weren't bothered by it and just continued this thread.  You are clearly bothered by it, personally? 

i didn't oop for the record.  

I know you didn't. I'm bothered by it because it's against the rules, helping members follow the rules of Niketalk is part of my job as a staff member.

36" you gotta do the unlaced look. You can tie a normal knot but cage is gonna be too tight. Might work out if you got narrow feet and you only knot once. I usually double knot so 48" would be a better avenue.

Thanks. I usually double knot too, hence my hesitation on the 36''. I uncaged mine so the 42'' has more than enough length since my lacing isn't as wide as the cage, which is why 48'' seems like it'd be way too long.

Thanks. I usually double knot too, hence my hesitation on the 36''. I uncaged mine so the 42'' has more than enough length since my lacing isn't as wide as the cage, which is why 48'' seems like it'd be way too long.
Ahh if you uncaged then 36" would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom