ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didnt get to check sizes but FootAction N State downtown Chicago has coreblack, black gradient and wool grey on display...

What do you guys use to clean your boosts? My right heel has this dirt that i cant get rid of. I tried baby wipes and a mix of hydrogen peroxide and water but no luck. Its still dirty.

I should clean my car floor mats
Try taking a toothbrush with some soap to it, then taking the laces and insole out and putting it in a pillow case, then throw it in the washer and hopefully when it comes out it'll be good as new.

Man I just checked on the thread a few hours ago and everything was copacetic...

I come back and everyone's in their feelings

What went down?? 

indifferent.gif

You have to bribe me with Burgs and Olives size US 10 in order  to convince me :nerd: . I figured the LA Gear and BKs were good enough ... I mean they were good enough for Hakeem Olajuwon and MC Hammer .. lol   If it makes you feel any better, I'm half Chinese :lol:
Lol. Asia is too general. My country did not release olives and burgs. Ib short my countrys release of UB sucks.

Cant be a surprise. People routinely asking a question that was answered a couple posts before theirs. Understand the thread moves quickly but (some) people just aren't paying attention.

Lol this thread

But stoked I was able to cop at footlocker this morning. Had to wait an hour before opening, but was well worth it.

Anyone throw their 3Ms in the washer
nerd.gif
Not sure how the 3M material would hold up
Wasn't sure since I don't have the 3ms myself but I looked into it and it doesn't seem like soap and water will harm 3M material in general, biggest thing is creasing which isn't really a problem when it comes to primeknit. I think it's safe to go ahead and throw them in the washer just make sure to put them in a pillowcase or something else to keep them from slamming around in the dryer.

Back
Top Bottom