ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not at all. People find the dumbest reasons to complain about something. Oh wow a popular shoe colorway released and that's all they're talking about in a thread dedicated to that shoe model? Give me a break. What else is there to discuss that's so important?
How long have you followed this thread, man? I'm sorry my "complaint" hit deep. I agreed with an opinion, simple as that. Don't be so sensitive. This thread used to be more fun is all I'm saying. We all like the same shoes, clearly - that's why we're all in here. Go ahead and try to deny that a good percentage of the pages have just recently become carbon copies of each other. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

How long have you followed this thread, man? I'm sorry my "complaint" hit deep. I agreed with an opinion, simple as that. Don't be so sensitive. This thread used to be more fun is all I'm saying. We all like the same shoes, clearly - that's why we're all in here. Go ahead and try to deny that a good percentage of the pages have just recently become carbon copies of each other. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
just wondering how do you suggest we make each page unique?  

just wondering how do you suggest we make each page unique?  
he wants us to speculate on the release date of the triple blacks and the other colorways coming out, obviously. way more productive and would definitely spice things up in here. even though it was supposed to be 4/15 a buddy of mine who's coworker's former adult league basketball teammate knows someone who works at adidas HQ and he mentioned that it was gonna be released on may 1st... just what a birdie told me.

Heres a closeup of the lace swap I just did on my Chalks.  Since these are leather with a metal aglets, I had to loosen/remove the aglets and then slip them on/tighten them again once laced. 

I like going with the 36" length (on the UB) for the type of knot I use. (here are the other ones for good measure)

Good lord. Carry on, fellas.
NO EXPLAIN for the internet!
roll.gif

content used to be great here then crashed and burned very quickly. But all good, the purpose I was originally on here served me right.

Met some local NTers / oop some folks through links and PMs, UBs,etc. / small amount of folks posting some dope pics.

All in all, I can ignore 60 posts of BS then find like 5 that are worth it.

ADC needs to restock creams so we can move on from this whole bad energy thats taken over these past couple pages 
alien.gif
 I just need an Ultraboost to buy already 
roll.gif

NO EXPLAIN for the internet!
roll.gif

content used to be great here then crashed and burned very quickly. But all good, the purpose I was originally on here served me right.

Met some local NTers / oop some folks through links and PMs, UBs,etc. / small amount of folks posting some dope pics.

All in all, I can ignore 60 posts of BS then find like 5 that are worth it.
i find the ooping (very illegal here) refreshing.  It's like a community helping each other out.  
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Heres a closeup of the lace swap I just did on my Chalks.  Since these are leather with a metal aglets, I had to loosen/remove the aglets and then slip them on/tighten them again once laced. 

I like going with the 36" length (on the UB) for the type of knot I use. (here are the other ones for good measure)
Those tassels don't swang around when you walk? Nice lace choices btw.

I agree
I don't think y'all are reading correctly.

ooping is fine if it is done in the PMs. @stevesteve72 is merely stating the fact that for the thread not to be as garbage as it is now filled with all this stuff that is happening in yellow text, he wouldn't have to get involved.

where's the dude I can rep for flagging/snitching/tryna make this thread right again?

Last edited:

I agree

ooping is fine if it is done in the PMs. @stevesteve72
is merely stating the fact that for the thread not to be as garbage as it is now filled with all this stuff that is happening in yellow text, he wouldn't have to get involved.

where's the dude I can rep for flagging/snitching/tryna make this thread right again?

This guy gets it.

ooping is fine if it is done in the PMs. @stevesteve72 is merely stating the fact that for the thread not to be as garbage as it is now filled with all this stuff that is happening in yellow text, he wouldn't have to get involved.

i read it fine.  i follow the rules myself.

i don't think you're reading correctly either. how can it be done in the PMs when you're not allowed to even post that you're looking for a size _____ in creams? how would they even know that the oop is available in the first place? who cares if others in here are trying to help each other out to get shoes that they really want at the end of the day?

i don't think you're reading correctly either. how can it be done in the PMs when you're not allowed to even post that you're looking for a size _____ in creams? how would they even know that the oop is available in the first place? who cares if others in here are trying to help each other out to get shoes that they really want at the end of the day?

Sig bro....sig

Brothaman, we can do some scripting if you want.

"Yo, looking for creams, PM me please for some leads"

"Yo if anyone is interested in creams, PM me"

"Yo, I suck I researching and don't have enough money for bots. If anyone has leads PM me."

Back
Top Bottom