ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sig bro....sig
i understand that, but nobody is gonna go out of there way to oop someone by posting that in their sigs. an oop is just a nice deed for someone else that can be quickly done with a single post. not to mention sigs can't even be seen on mobile.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Where @Tang at? 
roll.gif

It's not that hard to follow the rules and still buy/sell/trade/oop.
Put what you want to buy/sell/trade/oop in you sig and then take it to PM's. No rules are broken and the thread doesn't get filled useless posts.

i understand that, but nobody is gonna go out of there way to oop someone by posting that in their sigs. an oop is just a nice deed for someone else that can be quickly done with a single post. not to mention sigs can't even be seen on mobile.

I get what you are saying but those are the rules and yes 1 opp is a single post....47 oops is 47 single posts if you know what Im sayin. You can go to desktop version on mobile....its at the bottom of the page.

First off, let me say flat> rope lace for UB. second, swapping the laces made me realize how light/ yellowish the stock laces are. I prefer the RLS laces because they're closest to the prime knit colors/ add a darker hue. Thoughts? View media item 2002139

Put what you want to buy/sell/trade/oop in you sig and then take it to PM's. No rules are broken and the thread doesn't get filled useless posts.
You are getting just a little taste of the day-to-day in here and it's already 40 posts deep of useless posts of arguing with what you posted.

this thread doesn't fail to keep the page count moving.

Those tassels don't swang around when you walk? Nice lace choices btw.
Thanks.  Yeah, once my foot is in, and the slack on the laces goes away, they do a pretty good job of staying in place (the tip of the aglets rest right at the top of the laces on the midfoot).  Wearing the chalks right now and there's very little play in them, despite the slightly heavier aglet. (the leather is doing a good job of staying put) 

The rest of them (roped ones) though stay in place like droopy antennas.  

Brothaman, we can do some scripting if you want.

"Yo, looking for creams, PM me please for some leads"

"Yo if anyone is interested in creams, PM me"

"Yo, I suck I researching and don't have enough money for bots. If anyone has leads PM me."
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. 

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

isn't asking for leads, pretty much another way of phrasing for asking in help to buy? which in this case, is not allowed on the board?

Thanks.  Yeah, once my foot is in, and the slack on the laces goes away, they do a pretty good job of staying in place (the tip of the aglets rest right at the top of the laces on the midfoot).  Wearing the chalks right now and there's very little play in them, despite the slightly heavier aglet. (the leather is doing a good job of staying put) 

The rest of them (roped ones) though stay in place like droopy antennas.  
Okay, I can dig that, pretty creative.

What about the multitude of people posting "somebody oop me a size x" ? It's annoying, b.

You are getting just a little taste of the day-to-day in here and it's already 40 posts deep of useless posts of arguing with what you posted.

this thread doesn't fail to keep the page count moving.

Yeah this thread moves so fast it hard for the staff to keep up with all the rule breaking. That's why reporting a post that breaks the rules is so important. It's not "snitching" it trying to keep the thread going in the right direction, so we don't end up with a thread full of useless posts. But it looks like it's a little to late for that.

What do you guys use to clean your boosts? My right heel has this dirt that i cant get rid of. I tried baby wipes and a mix of hydrogen peroxide and water but no luck. Its still dirty.

I should clean my car floor mats

Yeah this thread moves so fast it hard for the staff to keep up with all the rule breaking. That's why reporting a post that breaks the rules is so important. It's not "snitching" it trying to keep the thread going in the right direction, so we don't end up with a thread full of useless posts. But it looks like it's a little to late for that.
This thread has become a bit of a hassle, I have about an hour or 2 a day to spend on niketalk and it takes about almost all that time to read through this thread and catch up on everything now. 90% of the thread now is posting pics of UBs and random gifs/memes, people asking questions that are already asked and answered a few pages back, posts telling how they've finally copped a pair, and posts asking for oops or help locating a pair. Even with all this though the other 10% of the thread makes all those other posts worth it,I haven't been with Niketalk for long but I've lurked a few other threads and can't say i've seen many threads with a community like this one who help and contribute to eachother so much, even new members are treated pretty kindly unlike a lot of other threads where there seems to be some hostility towards them.

Lets not give up on the thread just yet as I'd be sad to see such a thread end. Besides I think it's all due to the popularity of the Ultra boost shoe, I'm sure any thread out there with shoes that we're/are this popular must have gone through the same thing at some point, and I'm sure if you end this one a new thread will just start up with the same problems.

Back
Top Bottom