ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sigs dont even work on mobile smh

Yeah I wish they would update the mobile version to show them espically since Im on mobile 95% of the time. Periodically I switch to desktop version at the bottom of the page to check sigs lol

Now it's time to wait for the production dates on these 3Ms [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Keep us posted those of you who ate

Of course they restock but at 4am tf

Now it's time to wait for the production dates on these 3Ms [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Keep us posted those of you who ate

Of course they restock but at 4am tf
I'll do you one better I missed out cause I was looking up how Chyna died
sick.gif

1000€ cant be real. If so, I guess its only marketing reasons, cant imagine that production costs of these justify 1000€ retail, never

Hey guys, just wanna check what size would my girl(true size us7) be in men's UB?

Trying to get her a pair but undecided on which CW :frown:

Hey guys, just wanna check what size would my girl(true size us7) be in men's UB?

Trying to get her a pair but undecided on which CW :frown:
Womens US size is +1 compared to mens US, so she should fit a US6 mens.

UK/EU sizes stay the same in mens and womens, only womens US size changes

Last edited:
Womens US size is +1 compared to mens US, so she should fit a US6 mens.

UK/EU sizes stay the same in mens and womens, only womens US size changes

Figured that too, cheers for confirming :smile:
Nearly impossible to get her the burgundys, so in thinking maybe OG and 3M. Both are really cool but I'm not sure if it's too "manly" color wise for her.
The slightly feminine UB are the Stella's but I'm not feeling the design.

Dudes still looking for Creams after last weeks major allocation @ CS & FL?

then again I am still looking for my size 10 in a trade lol!

Adidas tryna make everyone an UB owner. Up next is a Champs tweet with 3Ms and MGs.

1000€ cant be real. If so, I guess its only marketing reasons, cant imagine that production costs of these justify 1000€ retail, never
I don't think they will be that price but if it happened to be super expensive I don't know that I'd be surprised. It's possible that the technology doesn't do mass production just yet. So if I had to guess these will be small batch shoes likely hand assembled in a small shop in a first world country. Even still, 1000 seems excessive.

Last edited:
Lol is this a serious post or not? Your answer is important...my emotions hang in the balance
laugh.gif
Just seeing a pattern here ever since the random restock on Barneys for creams a couple months back. One store gets the first batch then the infection starts.

Adidas always restocks the MGs, wouldn't be surprised 3Ms will follow restock suit at other locations in the coming week/month.

It'll probably have the same production date as the creams.

Back
Top Bottom