ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I can't decide between OG blacks or 3ms for my black pair. Not hot on the core blacks.
Honestly bro just cop both lol...

The moment you catch a steal on cores grab it and wait for 3m.

I have a CB and it still isnt voiding not having a 3M.

When they restock i will have both pairs no doubt

Based on what I've read, Futurecraft is a new product line, not a single shoe model.  Maybe the 3D will still come out someday, but those seem to be related to a custom, in-store creation process.

Figured that too, cheers for confirming :smile:
Nearly impossible to get her the burgundys, so in thinking maybe OG and 3M. Both are really cool but I'm not sure if it's too "manly" color wise for her.
The slightly feminine UB are the Stella's but I'm not feeling the design.

Actually saw the Burgs in some smaller sizes earlier today in a FB group. Try with him, decent price too. View media item 2003062

dont know why some of these resellers think they can uncage a GR and charge consortium prices for it.
mean.gif
I find it hilarious. I saw a pair of DS whites uncaged and he wants $380. 
laugh.gif

Phew that pic of those 3Ms makes me even more excited about this mornings pickup

HS should be here today. Wish they were my size smh

What's the going rate for these kolors in a 9.5?
I rarely see this size on eBay or anywhere.
I paid $230 DS for my 10.5

Seller originally wanted $300

Its really a whatever you both can agree on.

They did go on sale for about $130-160. So that's why i value them low.

But if you find a DS pair in your size and you want it do what you can to not let it go lol

Pleasant Prarie adidas outlet in kenosha wi have a 9.5 8 and 10 eqt green black boost for 70

Last edited:
Not boost, but consortium, was wondering if anyone is going for the footpatrol consortium EQT this weekend?

yeah its was just a UK/JPN release i think. 

Got lucky and met this dude from Austria on grailed.com and copped for 285 shipped 
smokin.gif
 dude needed cash for his motorcycle 

At this point, I won't cop any UBs unless they have a Continental sole.
Then you gonna miss out on a lot of dope old CWs. Continental Sole has very minimal difference compared to old Soles. But that's cool, you'll be saving a lot of money not getting the old pairs.

Back
Top Bottom