ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need that 3M to restock online, or better yet hit the bay area stores. 
smokin.gif

Question for people that have purchased from farfetched how many business days did it take to ship to you if within the united states? Thanks

I can't decide between OG blacks or 3ms for my black pair. Not hot on the core blacks.
Core blacks are always gonna be around. They restocked that CW the most.

3Ms are really nice. As crazy as everyone went for those y-3's, 3Ms are almost the same in styling.

Thanks i placed an order and got the shipping confirmation on the 15th so it should arrive today hopefully lol. If not gotta give them a call 
ohwell.gif

1000€ cant be real. If so, I guess its only marketing reasons, cant imagine that production costs of these justify 1000€ retail, never
I told yall this a while back. 3D Printing for production is NOT CHEAP. 

It probably takes them hours PER midsole. 

Shape is off too, looks more like ST.
Yeah, definitely fakes.  I posted a link above to these and removed it when I saw that boost material.  Box is probably fake too.  But in the Adidas video you can see the real version of the same shoe around the 1:30 mark.

Last edited:

1000€ cant be real. If so, I guess its only marketing reasons, cant imagine that production costs of these justify 1000€ retail, never
I told yall this a while back. 3D Printing for production is NOT CHEAP. 

It probably takes them hours PER midsole. 

These new Futurecrafts don't use a 3D printed midsole, I'm not sure 3D printing is even part of the process for these.

These new Futurecrafts don't use a 3D printed midsole, I'm not sure 3D printing is even part of the process for these.
I'm just going based off of what we've seen adidas promote

http://www.materialise.com/cases/adidas-futurecraft-the-ultimate-3d-printed-personalized-shoe

The whole idea behind futurecraft originally was to use 3D printing because its the "future". So it surprises me that these new pics don't have that midsole yet still call it futurecraft. 

I thought futurecraft was the recycled program yada yada lol...

Any who i also am waiting on a 3M restock no doubt!

Though i havent checked what resell prices are lol...

Back
Top Bottom