ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should probably just go out in public like this
happy.gif
pimp.gif

If you are talking about the Y3 ZG PB, you would half size down on those.  They run big.

Yes I was, thank you. I went 1 full size down on the creams(sz 11) from my Nike size (sz 12), so a 10.5 in Y-3 ZG PB should do?

yeah lol.

I just called around. I don't have any local knowledge unfortunately
Nowhere in CO was listed on the launch releases... so you just started calling stores when other people on NT said their local stores were getting them?

Yes I was, thank you. I went 1 full size down on the creams(sz 11) from my Nike size (sz 12), so a 10.5 in Y-3 ZG PB should do?
How in world did you manage a full size down???  LOL  How does the size 11 creams fit?  

@tankdayglo  post about his Y3 sizing experience.  He wears 9.5 in creams and I believe he also has 1 half size up (size 10).

Well after trying on the 8.5, I'd say it really depends on the kind of fit you're looking for.

The 9 is .5 down from TTS for me and it's the first pair of these I had tried on and I love the fit, but the 8.5 is a full size down for me and it also works, it's just a much more snug fit. Foot is more locked in and whatnot. Going to have to try them on when I get home with some different socks to see which fit I actually prefer.

Will likely be keeping both. Maybe I'll use the 8.5s as the summer version and only wear thin no shows and use the 9s for the winter and wear a slightly thicker sock (not sure thick though, they're not actually all that roomy)

How in world did you manage a full size down???  LOL  How does the size 11 creams fit?  

@tankdayglo
 post about his Y3 sizing experience.  He wears 9.5 in creams and I believe he also has 1 half size up (size 10).

Thanks, repped. that's some great info and somehow I'm still not sure which way to go on the size. My feet are on the narrower side and I had grey wools in 11.5 and have creams in sz 11. Overall I felt that UB's run wide and long for me so I had to exchange the grey wools to a sz 11. The 11 length fits great, they hug my feet more and feel good with thin socks. Haven't tried them with thicker socks though but i also feel that the size is perfect since I hear that the wools stretch over time

Last edited:
Got em for the same price as my first pair ($580) so not too bad all things considered. But yeah, probly gonna have to pass on a few things here & there to justify the cost. Actually considering getting rid of my SNS but I really don't want to haha.

Thanks!   Agree on the price, steep, but could be worse. 
Yeah I was hoping to find a pair for closer to $550 but it just kept falling through, got an offer for $580 and decided I was tired of looking.

Figure the price is only gonna go up from here on out as pairs get more and more scarce. The Hypbeast UBs seem to be going for $1k+ these days.

Anybody know how mystery greys fit compared to creams? Got a sz 12 in creams, but the ankle is a bit tight and I've read creams run bigger than most UBs. 

Anybody know how mystery greys fit compared to creams? Got a sz 12 in creams, but the ankle is a bit tight and I've read creams run bigger than most UBs. 
My MGs are definitely more snug than my creams.  Same length, but tighter on top of the foot and ankle.

Yeah I was hoping to find a pair for closer to $550 but it just kept falling through, got an offer for $580 and decided I was tired of looking.

Figure the price is only gonna go up from here on out as pairs get more and more scarce. The Hypbeast UBs seem to be going for $1k+ these days.
I'm this close to buying a pair of size 15 Hypebeasts for the low and wearing double paired wigwam's to fit.

Back
Top Bottom