ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got em for the same price as my first pair ($580) so not too bad all things considered. But yeah, probly gonna have to pass on a few things here & there to justify the cost. Actually considering getting rid of my SNS but I really don't want to haha.

Will gladly take those sns off you if u decide to sell :smile:

Just got these in. I must say these are more comfortable than the any non-PK NMDs. Price point is great. If you are in the market for your first boost I would recommend these as they aren't as hype and they are readily available with some cool CWs.

These will also hold me out on the camo PK olives:

*FIT: I got the same as my UB size and they fit perfect. No need to .5sz up or down. The fit is like the Mesh pair (which I also got in my UB size) but a lot more comfortable knit. The Kolor X PB ZG fit .25 bigger, kinda like the creams for UBs but I wouldn't size down if you were interested in the Kolor pair.

Just got these in. I must say these are more comfortable than the any non-PK NMDs. Price point is great. If you are in the market for your first boost I would recommend these as they aren't as hype and they are readily available with some cool CWs.
I actually think the neon is my favorite colorway haha.

It's a cool shoe, I just wish they didn't have the three stripes on the toe like that. For some reason that element bothers me.

It's a cool shoe, I just wish they didn't have the three stripes on the toe like that. For some reason that element bothers me.
Interesting, the 3 stripes  is what actually got me intrigued in the PBs. subtle nod for brand identity. It could be because my fav Jordans are the 12s so the toe accents is something i'm into.

If I got some extra change, I'll def see wassup with the white sole PBs coming out. Might pass on them peppermint ones tho.

And I feel the complete opposite. It's the plastic on the side that ruins it for me. If it were just the stripes on the toe that would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

And I feel the complete opposite. It's the plastic on the side that ruins it for me. If it were just the stripes on the toe that would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Yeah I'm not wild about the plastic piece on the side, UB cage looks much better. But it's not a deal breaker for me. Overall it seems like a nice lower-cost alternative to the UB so can't really be mad at that.

Just a general comment on the sizing of the UBs.

I wear and 11 in Nike running shoes... bought an 11 and 11.5 in my core blacks and initial wore the 11 because it felt like a good fit.  After a day in the shoes the top of my foot had a red indentation and my big toe was hurting from being so close to the edge of the toe box. Wore the shoes for a couple of days because from what I read on the forums they stretch, but I experienced no stretching or signs of them getting looser.

Switched to the 11.5's, there is no pain no redness and they are really comfortable to wear. I tested this out with both my navys and creams and found this to be consistent. I would recommend a .5 up from your regular Nike size. This could be a personal fit, but know that there are always sizing questions and wanted to share my experience.

Im the same, its the only shoe where I go a half size up cause of the same red marks on the top of my foot. I cant run in the UB either cause ill still get the red marks but casual wear is totally fine.

Still here trying to find my creampies [emoji]128566[/emoji]

DSC07220-MOTION.gif

Back
Top Bottom