ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, need some serious help to cop my girl a pair of UB 3M/OG/creams/burgundys :frown:
Im getting no luck trying to find her size(US 7) although i realised those CW are tough to find.

Would really really appreciate if some of you can direct me or send me links through dm. Thank you !
If you look at FTL they still have og available for instore. Asked your local FTL if they can order it for you and ship to your address.

My bad, didn't state I'm located in Singapore
frown.gif
Best bet now is SaintsSG.

Hey guys, need some serious help to cop my girl a pair of UB 3M/OG/creams/burgundys :frown:
Im getting no luck trying to find her size(US 7) although i realised those CW are tough to find.

Would really really appreciate if some of you can direct me or send me links through dm. Thank you !
Had the same issue. My girl's a womens 7, and I having a HARD time finding black UB's in her size. Lucked up on some NMD's on GOAT tho. Search still continues for OG's or core blacks in her size

Had the same issue. My girl's a womens 7, and I having a HARD time finding black UB's in her size. Lucked up on some NMD's on GOAT tho. Search still continues for OG's or core blacks in her size

My girl got the black gradients and honestly they look better on women. Have to switch to black laces but got the on RRS for like 130

Anybody know if you'd be able to take an X-acto knife and cut just the side cage off? 

I dont own any but I believe it wraps around the whole shoe under the laces. I agree it may look better without

Saints hasn't got the sizes as well. There are some OGs on eBay, that may be my only route. Does the 3ms come in women's sizes though?

Saints hasn't got the sizes as well. There are some OGs on eBay, that may be my only route. Does the 3ms come in women's sizes though?

None of the LTDs do. Think the 3M went down to a size 6 on ADC though, but 7 might have been the smallest, can't remember.

Thanks man. Hoping that my girl can somehow fit men's us7. Will make things slightly easier.

Back
Top Bottom