ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I was looking more for keeping the eyelets and lacing intact (think NMDs) and just taking the rubber off the sides. It looks like it's one piece though so I'm not sure it's possible if the eyelets are stitched to the rubber piece. 

I was looking more for keeping the eyelets and lacing intact (think NMDs) and just taking the rubber off the sides. It looks like it's one piece though so I'm not sure it's possible if the eyelets are stitched to the rubber piece. 
Something like this?

With plastic and uncaged, looks like the WW women's:

Something like this?
Damn, exactly what I was thinking! Repped. I think those are 
nthat.gif

I guess the eyelets are stitched to the knit rather than the rubber. Makes a little more sense that way haha. 

I think you said these fit the same as UBs right?

Last edited:

Damn, exactly what I was thinking! Repped. I think those are 
nthat.gif

I guess the eyelets are stitched to the knit rather than the rubber. Makes a little more sense that way haha. 

I think you said these fit the same as UBs right?
Yea the sizing is the same as your UB size. for $40 cheaper, it's a great alternative. Comfort fits in-between the UB and NMDs. My preference would be from most comfortable: UB / PB ZG prime/ PK NMD. 

NMDs are still nice but PB ZG prime provide way better support. I don't bring the UB STs in the convo because I am not a fan of the silhouette. If you look at the silhouette of the UB/PB ZG prime, they are almost identical. 

Has anyone got an on feet pic of white or cream UBs wearing skinny joggers like nike tech fleeces

I wear my UBs with Nike socks... Sometimes. If not than a perry cushioned sock liners[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom