ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any idea how the EQT RUN SUPPORT boost fit? i wear a 10.5 in UB
Go a half size down, they'll fir perfect. I grabbed both pairs 
nthat.gif

That's the only one I want believe it or not lol.

Hows the fit? Same as EQT or ultra boost in your opinion
https://www.xhibition.co/collections/adidas/products/s79111

It's definitely an EQT fit atop UB cushion.  Personally, they run big in the toe, so you're gonna notice going from the snugness of the UB PK back to the looser shoe feel of the EQT.  I have a wide foot, so I stayed TTS.  I'm not necessarily swimming in them at the toe, but if I had a narrower foot I'd size down by half. 

It's definitely an EQT fit atop UB cushion.  Personally, they run big in the toe, so you're gonna notice going from the snugness of the UB PK back to the looser shoe feel of the EQT.  I have a wide foot, so I stayed TTS.  I'm not necessarily swimming in them at the toe, but if I had a narrower foot I'd size down by half. 
Thank you much bro.

I think ill stay TTS as all my boost.

You're the man

Has anybody used this before?  I picked it up at my local adidas store because it was only 6 dollars.  Employee said it was non-silicon based so they should be safe for my triple whites.  Gonna use them on my core black beaters first and will report back shortly.

Finally finished "uncaging" the PureBoost ZG Primes. I must stay they look a lot better without the cage. I feel no difference from when the cage was on and now which leads me to believe that the cage was purely for aesthetics. These are a great buy if you are in the market for NMDs. Similar price point but these feel way better.

Before:

After:

Wow, I heard from two members who got shoes form them with no problems though. One Olive and one Burgundy.
Thats why i thought too from reading all the testimonials. Have a colleague who just placed an order with them for NMD OG.. He's in panic mode now.

Has anybody used this before?  I picked it up at my local adidas store because it was only 6 dollars.  Employee said it was non-silicon based so they should be safe for my triple whites.  Gonna use them on my core black beaters first and will report back shortly.
what does non-silicon have to do with triple whites?

saints is a legit reseller. guess they are just careless.

if you get any fakes from them im pretty sure they will refund any way.

Would you say these are worth it? Like I mean comfort wise vs UB. I love the look and I've copped and been cancelled on multiple times on them. I just copped them in 9.5 off your link because 9 was OOS. I normally wear 9.5 in UB... So I hope these are alright

Thanks and repped man.

If anyone sees a white black y-3 pure boost in a size 7.5US... could you hook a homie up with a link? I had the offspring page with my size in a tab all day yesterday and it sold by the end of the day... tbh it selling out is probably what convinced me that i need to pull the trigger hahah. and BTW there's a sz UK10 on there now for anyone looking.

Last edited:

Would you say these are worth it? Like I mean comfort wise vs UB. I love the look and I've copped and been cancelled on multiple times on them. I just copped them in 9.5 off your link because 9 was OOS. I normally wear 9.5 in UB... So I hope these are alright

Thanks and repped man.
If they are too big when they come in, you can always just add an extra insole to them.

Majority of the stuff that icefire guy posts won't actually be coming out but definitely cool to see the new ideas they're working with.

Majority of the stuff that icefire guy posts won't actually be coming out but definitely cool to see the new ideas they're working with.
Absolutely. Love his page. Cant wait for the 3rd gen PK UB pairs 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom