ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha, nice. Must be because I just posted mine that I am wearing today 
pimp.gif

They went in seconds! 

To those who have tried the new triple whites : if I'm normally a size 11.5 in UBs, would a size 12 in triple white 2.0 be way too big? I have a guy who is willing to oop them to me.
im a 10.5  in ub's and i have a 10.5 in triple white 2.0 and to me they are true to size. i have a 11 in creams and they felt huge at first but i just loosened the laces and my foot was no longer pushing back and my foot went forward and i feel just fine. but every person has a different opinion on sizing lol.

finally grabbed my size off concepts! now i need to let go of this 11.5

Thought I was done with UBs after finally get the Creams, but those black 3Ms are really starting to grow on me. 
mean.gif

Haha, nice. Must be because I just posted mine that I am wearing today 
pimp.gif

They went in seconds! 
When I see on foot pics of these, yours being a good example, I think they look great and decide I want a pair. Whenever I actually go to a store and have them in hand I feel like I'd have to be constantly hitting the toe with one of those lint/fabric shavers. Seems like they pill pretty bad. Doesn't bother you guys? Or maybe floor models aren't terribly representative?

When I see on foot pics of these, yours being a good example, I think they look great and decide I want a pair. Whenever I actually go to a store and have them in hand I feel like I'd have to be constantly hitting the toe with one of those lint/fabric shavers. Seems like they pill pretty bad. Doesn't bother you guys? Or maybe floor models aren't terribly representative?
My grey wools aren't even close to pilling. Haven't ever considered that. I have seen pics of them getting "hairy" but not enough to not wear. 

On shelf pairs you saw must have been touched way more.

Haven't been on here in a coo min.

Gray wools restock or getting rid of inventory for SS16?

Took an L on the New Triple White UB. Pretty pissed I wasn't on top of it, was able to cart a 10 only to be cartjacked.. At least my Kris Van Assche sample pair came in.. I know a lot of people don't like the Argyle-sock design, but I like it.
nerd.gif
Did you buy those from that icefire dude on IG?

Haven't been on here in a coo min.

Gray wools restock or getting rid of inventory for SS16?

i would say no they arnt getting restocked. Id be willing to bet those were left over pairs from in store in Cambridge and NYC

looked like it was 1 size run with how fast they went

Last edited:
Anybody get their triple white 2.0 from Adidas yet? They definitely fit a lot tighter than Ultra Boost 1.0. Grey line is pretty prominent in person as well. Don't let the pics fool you. Nice shoe, but could have been so much better.

Anybody get their triple white 2.0 from Adidas yet? They definitely fit a lot tighter than Ultra Boost 1.0. Grey line is pretty prominent in person as well. Don't let the pics fool you. Nice shoe, but could have been so much better.
fit the same to me. I do think the PK is a hair thicker so maybe thats what your describing. Good looking shoe imo. 

Back
Top Bottom