ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So everyone going to send back their Triple White 2.0's to Adidas and create another restock? 
wink.gif

I might catch flak for saying this but... I wear the same size in all of my UB's (wool and non-wool pears) and they all fit pretty much the same. Some are more snug than others, yes, but I like the fact that they are all virtually identical in size. It would bother me knowing that one pair was slightly larger or smaller than the other just for the sake of getting the perfect fit on my foot.
This.

I go with the size I usually go with all UBs, sz.9.5. It gets confusing when people start sizing up/down for every colorway.

The boost game is crazy now. Non-gradient colorways OOS online everywhere and sell out instantly now. I remember pairs on RRS sat WITH discounts. Still upset I passed on Navy's from there for $135 shipped..

The boost game is crazy now. Non-gradient colorways OOS online everywhere and sell out instantly now. I remember pairs on RRS sat WITH discounts. Still upset I passed on Navy's from there for $135 shipped..
There isn't one colorway I would pass on for $135 SHIPPED.....
mean.gif

Last edited:
this makes no sense at all.
First thing that came to my minds is the size on box...  Thats my take on it...  Hahaha!  Or mentally knowing that for ex Creams are 9.5 and others are 10... lol

Last edited:
Triple whites fit the same as every other pair

Love the upper but wish they had the black outsole :/

First thing that came to my minds is the size on box...  Thats my take on it...  Hahaha!  Or mentally knowing that for ex Creams are 9.5 and others are 10... lol

I took it as him saying it would bother him if the numbers on the box are different, more than a shoe not fitting him perfectly would bother him. Which still makes no sense at all :rofl:

Do they weigh more? 

People might start uncaging them to compensate for the thicker primeknit. :nerd:

Funny you brought this up. I've found strange weight differences in UB's, even comparing the left shoe to the right in the same pair. I'll weigh them when I'm home later.

Back
Top Bottom