ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny you brought this up. I've found strange weight differences in UB's, even comparing the left shoe to the right in the same pair. I'll weigh them when I'm home later.
I just think its because my right foot is slightly larger than my left.  Feet ain't perfectly symmetrical.

If anyone's got a lead on a 9.5 or 10 3M UB (over retail OK), please hit me up! Got a homie who's looking at a pair for $300 but I told him I could probably find him something cheaper.

Hey guys does anybody know where i could get size 38/40 joggers that look good with ultra boosts? i dont have skinny thighs either, but im not like fat, mostly muscle in the thighs. Help?

If anyone's got a lead on a 9.5 or 10 3M UB (over retail OK), please hit me up! Got a homie who's looking at a pair for $300 but I told him I could probably find him something cheaper.
People will milk all of $300 now that you stated the price...  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I might catch flak for saying this but... I wear the same size in all of my UB's (wool and non-wool pears) and they all fit pretty much the same. Some are more snug than others, yes, but I like the fact that they are all virtually identical in size. It would bother me knowing that one pair was slightly larger or smaller than the other just for the sake of getting the perfect fit on my foot.
cosign this

I have 3 pairs of UB and 6 pairs of NMD's , all in size 12

saw some hypebeasts on criaigslist like 2 weeks ago. i texted the guy and he said they were sold. they were only up for 400. ended up seeing the same pics on ebay later that day when i was price checking (guy just used some ebay pics).

looked on ebay today and saw these. theyre the same size and from the same city. but this guy took the pics himself. in the description it says they were bought off a major local retailer, but fresno doesnt get ultra boost collabs.

i wonder if its the same guy who was selling them on cl, or the guy who bought them before i did. lol.

just wondering. are these fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-X-Hy...002683?hash=item25bb78233b:g:uuUAAOSwFEFXJpG~

I took it as him saying it would bother him if the numbers on the box are different, more than a shoe not fitting him perfectly would bother him. Which still makes no sense at all
roll.gif
Haha, let me rephrase what I was trying to say: I prefer the same size for all of my UB's because it would bother me if they weren't all the same length and width. I'm talking about the overall dimensions of the shoe. I know they're all not going to be perfectly identical just because they're the same shoe size, but I wouldn't want one of my pairs to be a half size up or down just to get a more comfortable fit.

I hope that made a little more sense.

Gradient TW 2.0 came in, oddly enough, first UB purchased off of ADC.  Swore off white outsole UBs, but since the coupon worked, could't pass them up for under retail.  I like them, plan on keeping.  

I knew they were brighter than the OG whites, what I didn't realize was how muted my WoodWoods look in comparison to the other two, when placed together.  

Anyway, here are some unfiltered comparison pics.

In direct sunlight. 

In shaded natural light.

Artificial light.

Last edited:

saw some hypebeasts on criaigslist like 2 weeks ago. i texted the guy and he said they were sold. they were only up for 400. ended up seeing the same pics on ebay later that day when i was price checking (guy just used some ebay pics).

looked on ebay today and saw these. theyre the same size and from the same city. but this guy took the pics himself. in the description it says they were bought off a major local retailer, but fresno doesnt get ultra boost collabs.

i wonder if its the same guy who was selling them on cl, or the guy who bought them before i did. lol.

just wondering. are these fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-X-Hy...002683?hash=item25bb78233b:g:uuUAAOSwFEFXJpG~
Fake.

Probably gonna look really bad but I'm still curious.

Most likely yeah. I'm waiting to see the outcome as well.

geiger's stuff is terrible and the worst part is he really thinks he's doin it cause all these little kids ride him :lol: none of these mash ups he does ever look good like the zipper AF1s or those AF1 highs with like 20 swooshes on em

Indeed it's crazy. Don't know where that hype came from. I am a fan of the lux forces he did recently with that huge sole. Other than that other stuff is pretty meh and insanely overpriced but it is theshoesurgeon he was working with.

Haha, let me rephrase what I was trying to say: I prefer the same size for all of my UB's because it would bother me if they weren't all the same length and width. I'm talking about the overall dimensions of the shoe. I know they're all not going to be perfectly identical just because they're the same shoe size, but I wouldn't want one of my pairs to be a half size up or down just to get a more comfortable fit.

I hope that made a little more sense.
Man You must have rulers for eyes because aint no body gonna be able to tell the sizes difference by just looking at them.....

and comfort is EVERYTHING. That's why the boost tech is such a winner.

Gradient TW 2.0 came in, oddly enough, first UB purchased off of ADC.  Swore off white outsole UBs, but since the coupon worked, could't pass them up for under retail.  I like them, plan on keeping.  

I knew they were brighter than the OG whites, what I didn't realize was how muted my WoodWoods look in comparison to the other two, when placed together.  

Anyway, here are some unfiltered comparison pics.

In direct sunlight. 

In shaded natural light.

Artificial light.

Great pictures, they captured the real color perfectly. I got my pair in today, and the grey really isnt too noticeable. If it bothers you, then you must be one anal person :smh:

How can you say that though? The subtleties of these sneakers is a big part of what makes them interesting.

Last edited:
How can you say that though? The subtleties of these sneakers is a big part of what makes them interesting.

Its just not that noticable to me at all, so I just cant see the other side of it, but I guess thats the great thing about opinions

LOL, so you're an "anal person" if you don't want grey stripes on your white shoes?  Like em if you want, but no need to cast judgement on others.

yes, it fits perfectly. you're an anal person if it bothers you that a little dirt gets on your all white shoes and you need to clean them (which I am guilty of). to me thats what this is, and the grey is not even noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom