ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anybody know where i can find a pair of creams in a 9.5 or 10 for close to retail? champs canceled mine a while back =( also have a guy that will sell me the whites 1.0 in a size 11 Womens/ mens 10 for 200 is that a good price??
close to retail is gone. should have bought at 220 when they were all over the bay a week or 2 ago. better pray for that adc restock if you want retail.

anybody know where i can find a pair of creams in a 9.5 or 10 for close to retail? champs canceled mine a while back =( also have a guy that will sell me the whites 1.0 in a size 11 Womens/ mens 10 for 200 is that a good price??

I don't think you'll find them close to retail unless a restock happens. I just copped some for $235 shipped about 25 min ago. Over retail but considering they're trending around $300 I pulled the trigger.

As promised, here are some weight comparisons.  Keep in mind, this isn't a $500 scale but I tested each shoe multiple times to feel confident in the consistency.  All pics are the right shoe on top, left on bottom.  My other 9-10 pairs are scattered elsewhere but these are the ones I had close.  I measured in Kg's as well and it yielded similar results.

1) Creams size 13, no insoles:

2) Triple White size 14, with insoles:

3) Mystery Grey size 14, with insoles:

4) OG White size 14, with insoles:

Last edited:
Repped.
roll.gif
 LOL.  Told you I would.  I get down to details with UB's 
smokin.gif

Kinda curious how a Boost Royal 1 would look. :lol:

Or a Flyknit Racer/Lunar Boost. [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji]

Yeah same pair from the video i posted. Definitely awkward and the process he did to get the fitment right looks so tedious.

Back
Top Bottom