ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I've washed both my wool grey and wife's wool grey pair in the washer numerous times and they've been just fine once air dried. I don't see any issues with wearing them in the rain whatsoever. 
This. We got people that clearly have had success washing their UBs and then we have people freaking out about wearing them in the rain...Its water. My creams have been worn in the rain and washed with water with no issues.

Certainly asked previously, but is the general consensus to size down 1/2 for the creams (compared to your regular UB size)?

Yea most said creams run a tad looser, but may not be enough to size down for some.

I didn't. I went tts 9.5US and feels a bit snug maybe because I've a rather wide feet and haven't break them in yet.

So wool and non-wool primeknit has been washed without any issues. No new news there.

What about 3M? The 3M thread within the primeknit is a bit different. 

Last edited:
Dude called someone ugly on an internet Forum where you don't have any idea what anybody looks like
laugh.gif
he typed like an ugly person 

So people still using this thread as if it were Siri.

People be asking the most obscure questions. Thread can't even catch a break in between releases.

Back
Top Bottom