ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody use those lint remover shavers for snags? My silvers have two awful snags, but i feel like I'm going to do more damage using the shaver.

yes, VERY. make  sure you wear a helmet before even attempting.
laugh.gif

but those metallic silvers are still available in the US. Why go thru the trouble of trying to import it 
laugh.gif

anybody use those lint remover shavers for snags? My silvers have two awful snags, but i feel like I'm going to do more damage using the shaver.
I was just thinking about that yesterday. I might try it out sometime this week. i'll let you know how it goes lol.

I spoke to RevUp Sports because I was having some trouble with my online profile and I just decided to ask about the UB orders and they said that they should all be sent to the post office today and he said they are "all" being sent out as Priority Mail. Moreover, he mentioned that if you live in the East Coast, they should be at their respective destination on Wednesday, if not, thenThursday the latest but he was "almost positive" that Wednesday would be delivery date.

RevUp are good people.  Bought my OG whites from them the first time they restocked them.  They go out of their way to help you if questions arise.

RevUp are good people.  Bought my OG whites from them the first time they restocked them.  They go out of their way to help you if questions arise.

I haven't received any updates but not even one business day has passed. Not worried at all.

Back
Top Bottom