ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any ideas which ones?
Anyone's guess really, but I kinda have a feeling it might be the black/red "lava" gradients that popped up on RRS the other day.

Or it could be the Rainbow LTDs that were supposed to drop back in April and of course it could be what we're all hoping...the triple blacks, but it seems like those are gonna take a couple more weeks or so.

It could also be a colorway none of us has ever seen before.

Regardless, we can always count on @adidasrunning to tweet about it at least half an hour too late.

Anyone's guess really, but I kinda have a feeling it might be the black/red "lava" gradients that popped up on RRS the other day.

Or it could be the Rainbow LTDs that were supposed to drop back in April and of course it could be what we're all hoping...the triple blacks, but it seems like those are gonna take a couple more weeks or so.

Regardless, we can always count on @adidasrunning to tweet about it at least half an hour too late.

I have a feeling it might be the new core black gradients.

UBs are the undisputed champ for being on your feet all day, no doubt.  But they do feel a bit clunky after wearing the adiZeros a lot.  I'd rate them like this:

Comfort - UB, adiZero, NMD

Looks - adiZero, NMD, UB

But if I could only keep one pair of Boost shoes, it just might be the adiZeros.  I think Adidas could have big success with this shoe if they produced it in quantity with some interesting colorways.  It kills the Flyknit Racer in my opinion.
I probably have my rating the same on comfort and looks. I also agree NMD got the better silhouette but UB got the comfort. adiZero might be the best of both worlds. The pure boost ZG prime might be something else to look into if you want a cheaper thrill.

Maybe next dope CW adiZero i'll cop.

Pretty much exactly this. If I had to bet I'd go with the Rainbows but that's just a function of some of Wexler's recent tweets. It's also the pair that I care the least about so setting myself up for zero disappointment. Then again don't really give a **** about any of them until the TB.

Order confirmed from asphaltgold, let's pray they don't cancel and actually send them tomorrow. And I pray that they're not too big if I go up half a size from my regular UB size. I also have the all white 2.0's coming in soon but if the OG whites fit, I'll probably sell them.

I'd like to grab the Rainbows but won't be too upset if I strike out.
Certainly might feel differently about it with them in hand but the pics all have kind of an ill-advised, homemade, arts&crafts vibe.  Like somebody saw this, got "inspired", then went home and ****** up their og whites.

It's one of the few instances where the mc gradient samples are much more appealing, not that I'm in love with those either.

Last edited:
From the Yeezy thread. Stirred commotion here before so...

Ruh roh. HM x FOG strikes again. :lol:

Will throw a fit pic for yall. :smokin

yo!

Haven't been on here for a minute!  The boost hype got too crazy and I couldn't keep up.

Still rocking Boost nonstop though... 

Question- who here has the Y-3 ZG Knits?  Can anyone comment on the sizing compared to their UB size?  I'm an 11.5 in UB....

THANK YOU!

Question- who here has the Y-3 ZG Knits?  Can anyone comment on the sizing compared to their UB size?  I'm an 11.5 in UB....

THANK YOU!
If 11.5 in UB is your TTS, you would want 11 in ZG Knit

If 11.5 in UB is half up from your TTS, you would want 10.5 in ZG Knit

(assuming US sizes)

I may have to let go of my Y-3 ZG knits (white). Just can't wear the TTS pair i picked up by mistake. Tried putting a spenco sole in but its too big. Going to try a regular UB sole, but i dont think it will make much of a difference.

On the lookout for a trade. Saw a 10 go for $450+ on ebay over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom