ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imma need some advice from someone that has both the OG outsole and the continental outsole. I'm seriously considering buying the black UBs that came out recently but I am wondering about outsole durability. I have a pair of OGs but the outsole nubs are worn down and I think the boost might be cracking on one sneaker. Does the continental make a huge difference or will they wear down just as fast as the old ones. I wear my UBs probably 3x a week if that helps

Imma need some advice from someone that has both the OG outsole and the continental outsole. I'm seriously considering buying the black UBs that came out recently but I am wondering about outsole durability. I have a pair of OGs but the outsole nubs are worn down and I think the boost might be cracking on one sneaker. Does the continental make a huge difference or will they wear down just as fast as the old ones. I wear my UBs probably 3x a week if that helps
in my experience with continental.

The rubber is durable as hell.

I rock the undftd LA's and those things are tanks.

But I'd personally stick with 1.0 cuz of the uppers lmao

http://www.klekt.in/vintage-sneaker/adidas_1/adidas-ultra-boost-white_i352769#jdK44WircZ0fiBeS.97

So from what I can see these seem totally legit but just to make sure can some of you check the OG whites on Klekt? What made me wonder is the cheap price, basically retail because I haven't seen them for that price in europe for ages. Bought them anyhow before they were gone.

You're good from what I see, although those funny *** angles they look fine. He probably just needed cash fast, now if it were under retail then I'd be worried.

Last edited:
http://www.klekt.in/vintage-sneaker/adidas_1/adidas-ultra-boost-white_i352769#jdK44WircZ0fiBeS.97

So from what I can see these seem totally legit but just to make sure can some of you check the OG whites on Klekt? What made me wonder is the cheap price, basically retail because I haven't seen them for that price in europe for ages. Bought them anyhow before they were gone.
Ya it looks good but the third picture, on the left shoe appears to have some sort of yellow stain on the boost

in my experience with continental.

The rubber is durable as hell.

I rock the undftd LA's and those things are tanks.

But I'd personally stick with 1.0 cuz of the uppers lmao

I haven't had a chance to see the new gradient ones yet but I was gonna head to the mall after work and see how they look. Especially the white ones. Wanna see why a lotta people are complaining about them.

I haven't had a chance to see the new gradient ones yet but I was gonna head to the mall after work and see how they look. Especially the white ones. Wanna see why a lotta people are complaining about them.
I personally cant get down with that wavy business lol

Shout out again to the NT member who helped us all eat [emoji]128526[/emoji]
ENJOY brotha! Mine arent coming till friday 
mean.gif
 hahah

Not sure if anyone here has giant feet, but flightclub has mystery grays in size 16 for 185. 5 dollars over retail with 10 shipping isnt bad at all.

Any bay area heads looking for the triple white 2.0's? Adidas SF has a whole bunch of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom