ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw, I really dont see any difference on the 11/15 and 1/16 pair...
my pair has 2 dots on top of the toe box like the shoe on the left, did all 1/16s come like that? if you can tell, the middle shoe and the right shoe have 3 dots on top of the toe box. 

There's currently a size 8.5 mystery grey on Amazon for $219. Wish I got that before getting it on GOAT a few days ago!
Who bought all 3 pairs while I was trying to remove a toaster oven from my cart?
mad.gif

L taken

First post what up folks 
smokin.gif

Anyone got on feet pics of the navy UBs? Are they still sitting in-stock at some retailers or is paying resell the move?

First post what up folks 
smokin.gif

Anyone got on feet pics of the navy UBs? Are they still sitting in-stock at some retailers or is paying resell the move?
Welcome,

check your local retailers. My champs and FTL still have them

Welcome,

check your local retailers. My champs and FTL still have them
will do, thanks. Do you think the same applies for the silvers?

http://niketalk.com/t/592656/adidas...se-dates-rumors-on-page-1/67740#post_25763245

They just recently stocked at Footlocker back when B v S came out, so you may want to stock locate a pair.
Sounds good, will have to head down to one. They're not nearly as hyped as other colorways but I dig them. You think think silvers can be stock located too?

my pair has 2 dots on top of the toe box like the shoe on the left, did all 1/16s come like that? if you can tell, the middle shoe and the right shoe have 3 dots on top of the toe box. 
This doesn't seem to be consistent...  I don't have all of my creams right in front of me but I have a few UB's sitting here.

OG white & MG has 1 dot or a triangular tip and the Cream has 3 at the end/flat. 

Last edited:

will do, thanks. Do you think the same applies for the silvers?

Sounds good, will have to head down to one. They're not nearly as hyped as other colorways but I dig them. You think think silvers can be stock located too?
I remember those restocked in EU earlier this week or last week, but I doubt they will restock again in the US.

Pic was obviously edited to be more saturated, typing "woke up like this" doesn't preclude it from that in any way I don't see how that's relevant.
Grey doesn't turn bright blue from adjusting saturation.   I would be suspicious if the caption were related to blue M&Ms, but it's not.  

Dude this is the dumbest argument ever. They're MGs, the photo has been edited, not just for saturation but color temperature and vibrance and who knows what else. It's not that big of a deal.

I already showed with a quick mockup, in Preview nonetheless, how easy it was to make it look like the MG, not sure why it's so hard to believe...

Last edited:

Dude this is the dumbest argument ever. They're MGs, the photo has been edited, not just for saturation but color temperature and vibrance and who knows what else. It's not that big of a deal.

I already showed with a quick mockup, in Preview nonetheless, how easy it was to make it look like the MG, not sure why it's so hard to believe...
Yeah, Zedd's got new royal blue 2.0's.  :smile: 

Back
Top Bottom