ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Looks like Teal from my pov or am I color blind?
laugh.gif
Can't believe I actually spent time doing this

Much "flatter" version of the image

Wow, yeah they do indeed have the new royal gradients already.

It's this type of random intel that keeps this thread interesting IMO. Just today, white OG's from random rev up restock showed up with a 3/16 production date and Royal 2.0's randomly available (early..?) from an eBay seller.

New Core Blacks are actually really nice,

Have a tint of blue in one of the gradients, and the gradient pattern isn't very noticeable.

Also they're much more comfy than my OG core blacks

New Core Blacks are actually really nice,

Have a tint of blue in one of the gradients, and the gradient pattern isn't very noticeable.

Also they're much more comfy than my OG core blacks
How much wear have you put in on your OGs though?

I notice a significant difference in cushioning between my more beat up pairs and my newer pairs.

so glad to have these in hand!

I can see them being very hard to keep clean.
 man I'm the king of getting shoes dirty but i have kept my cream's looking like new. i just clean them every other use with the premium jason markk brush and their soap and they look clean!

Just picked up the last pair of Size 12 Triple White 2.0 Ultra Boosts today at Champs SF Westfield. Both Adidas SF and Champs had sold out of them. Adidas also sold out of the 2.0 Black Core. FinishLine SF wasn't getting any in-store and Footlocker SF only got the Core Black 2.0. Shoe Palace SF said they might get something but they don't know.

Was my lucky day at Champs as I after I had the last Triple White 2.0 UB sent to the cashier, I looked around and noticed a 1.0 Navy Ultra Boost on display. Looked inside and what do you know, it's size 12. So, ended up with nearly $400 spent after taxes (broke) but super excited that I copped the Navy 1.0 along with the Triple White 2.0. Even better news was that Adidas shipped by Core Black 1.0 that I snagged online yesterday as Adidas put a single pair up on ADC.

So, I've got a decent collection now. The Core Black 1.0, Purple Block OG 1.0, Triple White 2.0, Navy 1.0 and incoming soon is also the Core Black 2.0.

Obviously, my primary goal is the Triple Black now. Summer releases looking hot. Might take a look at the Royal 2.0 as well.

Last edited:

Just picked up the last pair of Size 12 Triple White 2.0 Ultra Boosts today at Champs SF Westfield. Both Adidas SF and Champs had sold out of them. Adidas also sold out of the 2.0 Black Core. FinishLine SF wasn't getting any in-store and Footlocker SF only got the Core Black 2.0. Shoe Palace SF said they might get something but they don't know.

Was my lucky day at Champs as I after I had the last Triple White 2.0 UB sent to the cashier, I looked around and noticed a 1.0 Navy Ultra Boost on display. Looked inside and what do you know, it's size 12. So, ended up with nearly $400 spent after taxes (broke) but super excited that I copped the Navy 1.0 along with the Triple White 2.0. Even better news was that Adidas shipped by Core Black 1.0 that I snagged online yesterday as Adidas put a single pair up on ADC.

So, I've got a decent collection now. The Core Black 1.0, Purple Block OG 1.0, Triple White 2.0, Navy 1.0 and incoming soon is also the Core Black 2.0.

Obviously, my primary goal is the Triple Black now. Summer releases looking hot. Might take a look at the Royal 2.0 as well.
Great pick up but your wallet is definitely mad at you right now.

Back
Top Bottom