ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm Miami color coming out also?
I hope so, been watching one on ebay dude asking for $800 
sick.gif

With all these new colorways coming out.. difficult to be selective. On the other hand, difficult to even cop if I wanted to.

Are MG's still around anywhere? I need a 12

Also, my local shop has wool greys and silvers in a 12.5 if anyone is looking
I ooped a fellow NT'er @Tootie  earlier this week a MG size 12 from my local shop, last pair tho... 

Wish the 12.5's at your shop weren't those two.. 
nerd.gif

If adidas made an ultra boost with a tan color similar to oxford tans then i think they'd be dope af

wow, that ASU pair came out of nowhere. Was that expected?

Kind of glad it was sold out. Would have been a #BNTL purchase. Pics looked nice.

As someone mentioned, a Maize and Blue pair would be sick!

wow, that ASU pair came out of nowhere. Was that expected?

Kind of glad it was sold out. Would have been a #BNTL purchase. Pics looked nice.

As someone mentioned, a Maize and Blue pair would be sick!
Came totally out of the blue, but definitely a sign that they're gonna start dropping other places.

Adidas releases (no matter wide or limited release) are infuriating - I refuse to believe there is any strategy involved.

The flow of information and marketing is horrendous.

Adidas releases (no matter wide or limited release) are infuriating - I refuse to believe there is any strategy involved.

Y'all young jacks are spoiled. The hunt is part of the fun. I was the 2nd person in line to ever shop at UNDFTD in 2002. Do you think they sent out a ******* tweet? Naw dog. 

For UBs yes, otherwise they're pretty on point. Take the NMD launch for example. They've been pretty up front and clear about release dates for those and there is a definite strategy behind it that's been very successful.

For UBs yes, otherwise they're pretty on point. Take the NMD launch for example. They've been pretty up front and clear about release dates for those and there is a definite strategy behind it that's been very successful.
NMD's are Adidas Originals and Ultra Boosts are Adidas Running.. two separate entities. I bet that is why. 

Also, nice blue box for NMD's... ugly running yellow BOOST box for UB's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom