ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of all the university colors they could have picked, why ASU. Looks to flashy and out there to me. Would have preferred something like a UConn or Duke colorway. 

Of all the university colors they could have picked, why ASU. Looks to flashy and out there to me. Would have preferred something like a UConn or Duke colorway. 

probably because Duke and UCONN are Nike schools?

But i dont think this was done for ASU, so they could do anything they want.

Do you like em? curious as to how they look in person

yeah I love'em. I love all my Ultra Boosts. Next time I wear them I'll throw them up on here.

You'll see more and more adidas schools with their own UltraBoosts colors. Question is how many of them go to retail...

Last edited:
probably because Duke and UCONN are Nike schools?

But i dont think this was done for ASU, so they could do anything they want.
Yeah, I get that. Just wanted to see something less flashy. Would have preferred other Adidas schools like one of UCLA, Nebraska, Louisville (nice mix of red, black and white), Kansas, Indiana or even Texas A&M. 

That's right.. I forgot I blocked that terrible news completely out of my head :smh:

Welp

Yeah, I get that. Just wanted to see something less flashy. Would have preferred other Adidas schools like one of UCLA, Nebraska, Louisville (nice mix of red, black and white), Kansas, Indiana or even Texas A&M. 

this is why they needed to give us the ID option!

I take it you like red/white after naming most of those schools :rofl:

Where's that UVM colorway at tho?
A University of Wisconsin would seem reasonable
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
Naw boss how bout a KU colorway 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom