ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NMD's are Adidas Originals and Ultra Boosts are Adidas Running.. two separate entities. I bet that is why. 

Also, nice blue box for NMD's... ugly running yellow BOOST box for UB's.
I actually quite love the yellow boost boxes

For UBs yes, otherwise they're pretty on point. Take the NMD launch for example. They've been pretty up front and clear about release dates for those and there is a definite strategy behind it that's been very successful.
I like the randomness. Gives me a better shot to cop.

NMD's are Adidas Originals and Ultra Boosts are Adidas Running.. two separate entities. I bet that is why. 

That's what is wild about it to me, they are running shoes! Nike Running just schooling them on how to release and market running shoes.

Yeah the originals team definitely has more experience launching big campaigns since they were the main driving force behind re-building adidas' hype until boost came along. Running just seem to kinda throw stuff against the wall to see what sticks haha.

Adidas releases (no matter wide or limited release) are infuriating - I refuse to believe there is any strategy involved.

The flow of information and marketing is horrendous.
Haha I can definitely attest to this -- there's some major information flow and communication issues that happen internally that of course translate to misinformation being spread to the public. I wouldn't say the marketing is horrendous, but the logistics and execution is definitely a bit off! My store is an adidas retailer, and we had ordered the white and core black 2.0 back in November or December if I remember correctly, and to this day haven't really gotten much detailed information or updates about when exactly we'd be receiving the shoes. When retailers say they really don't know if and when they're getting certain kicks from adidas, I definitely believe em haha

Dude's selling his ex-girl's ash purples 
laugh.gif

https://www.grailed.com/listings/601655-Adidas-Ultra-Boost---Purple-W
 [h3]DESCRIPTION[/h3]
Womens Ultra Boost size 8.5 or 7.5 in Mens. 
Worn once by my Ex gf they're still brand new. Message me for shipping
Description like that really cracks me up 
laugh.gif

good look on the winn sports fam...now im never going to wear the gradient all whites

OG Ultra boost in a womens size 11, 5.5 on bait!! 

Which is a mens size 10 if your looking for them.
Respect bro! Copped the 5.5 for my lady. So hard to find kicks in her size. Today was a good day for boosts since I copped the Core Blacks. 

I like the randomness. Gives me a better shot to cop.

Exactly. Otherwise most of us would have zero opportunity to cop, u get that, right? I would rather have a few random people scoop a super limited release than some seasoned resellers huddled around multiple computers at release time to make a buck.
Plus if you don't have major money and want something limited you have a slim chance if you keep up with all the different sneaker sites, retailers and message boards. The other way around, no chance at all. Those guys have super fast computers and connections, plus bots and ****. Zero chance.

Last edited:
Yeah just give me the friggin shoes. I feel like the "thrill of the hunt" is really just slang for only being interested in stuff that's hyped up.

Yeah just give me the friggin shoes. I feel like the "thrill of the hunt" is really just slang for only being interested in stuff that's hyped up.

Yeah. I'm not very good with playing for the hard to get. I typically will just move on. I think the Creams were the only pair where I would have played any game to get.

Generally speaking, for sure, but that isn't to say that I don't appreciate the process sometimes. There CAN be a difference between interest in the hype and feeling like the thing you just dropped $200 on is that little extra bit more special. Or **** it... Just give me the shoes.

I still believe the OG purps should be a staple of Adidas and always be available in store from here on out. Count me in for 1-2 pairs per year.

Agreed; if you think about it finding a shoe at this point doesn't involve much hunting at all. Resellers eat first and anyone else can buy from eBay.

Back
Top Bottom