ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zip lock bags are for food to me. I always thought someone should have a back ground check if they zip lock bag their shoes. Like there has to be some dead bodies in the basement with that one.

I just want to marinate some rib eyes with those zip locks.
yeah that's some very logical reasoning. 

yeah that's some very logical reasoning. 

my reasoning is very illogical, i get it. I'm not saying i'm right.

I just can't imagine putting shoes in a zip lock bag and thinking I'm of right mind. I'd kick my own ***.

but he's doing it for other reasons. There are those that do it because they think it helps protect their shoes. STRAIGHT BIZARRE to me.

Shoes. We put the on our feet and walk around in them, and at times, sit around with them. SHOES

Last edited:
i have no idea where to find the palace pro boost but i love em. are they comfy?
Yeah comfy for sure, sole from pure boost I believe and upper from suede palace pro. I got them from END I think....but these actually did release on ADC a few days later think. Too bad they didn't put the palace primeknit upper on them.
They also made a Palace CM boost, but they only released them on palace/at store and wouldn't ship to US, wouldn't even answer my emails begging hahaha

Last edited:
Thanks for the look on those but I'm searching for the black/white. I'll keep my eyes peeled I guess

Either way, Boost is on standby for Chance 3

One of the shoes I wanted but had to pass because of future UB releases.
mean.gif

I never post shoe pics (or post that much at all hahaha) but I think (aside from triple black UB) I'm boosted out, started with turtle doves and packers first 3M drop and I couldn't stop ...so I present to you my boosts (well the size 5.5 wood wood I got for my girl and that Navy I returned)
ALL at retail, either at store or manual via Internet (1 live store raffle, 1 Twitter raffle)...so just saying it's possible, and I work a 9-5 with the worst internet service hahaha
NTers helped with information leading to instore cream and 2015 white purchases (I've thanked you guys before)...anyhow just thought I'd share. Never give up! Take no Ls HahahaView media item 2029648
TDs :smh: :rolleyes :frown:

Guessing he's using that app an NT'er made which, as I understand it, isn't available anymore. Cant remember member or app's name...

curious as to how you know how many pairs are loaded?

It's in the source code of the product page. All you gotta do is right click and do some digging. The app only simplified this process.

It's in the source code of the product page. All you gotta do is right click and do some digging.
Don't want to get ahead of myself but would this, for example, be the kind of thing I'm looking for? Meaning there are 202 sitting in a sz 9.5?
[table][tr][td]<option value="BB3909_640"[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]data-maxavailable="202.0"[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]data-maxorderqty="2"[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]data-status="IN_STOCK"[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]>[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]9.5[/td][/tr][/table]
Either way, thanks man! Rep'd. Suppose there's no real practical purpose to doing it this way but would feel good to learn something.

Don't want to get ahead of myself but would this, for example, be the kind of thing I'm looking for? Meaning there are 202 sitting in a sz 9.5?
[table][tr][td]<option value="BB3909_640"[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]data-maxavailable="202.0"[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]data-maxorderqty="2"[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]data-status="IN_STOCK"[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]>[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]9.5[/td][/tr][/table]
Either way, thanks man! Rep'd. Suppose there's no real practical purpose to doing it this way but would feel good to learn something.
damn awesome!! thanks man! rep'd!!

Definitely repped for that, very informative. Now i have to figure out how I can actually place an order on their site. I be having more pending payments than finishline. Haven't been able to place an order since the primeknit nmds drop. After i click submit paypal site keeps telling me to correct payment settings and credit cards won't go through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom