ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't want to get ahead of myself but would this, for example, be the kind of thing I'm looking for? Meaning there are 202 sitting in a sz 9.5?

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]9.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Either way, thanks man! Rep'd. Suppose there's no real practical purpose to doing it this way but would feel good to learn something.

Yes sir. That's it. Keep in mind the numbers are only a snapshot of when the webpage was loaded. You'll have to refresh the page and source code to get an updated count.

I was late to the UB party so I've been struggling finding certain pairs for a decent price. This forum has been extremely helpful though.

Yeah the ruvilla restock on the 3M's were awhile back. It was actually NT'ers who put me on the ruvilla restock so just keep checking the thread on restocks and your bound to get a pair of 3M @ retail..

Last edited:
Yeah the ruvilla restock on the 3M's were awhile back. It was actually NT'ers who put me on the ruvilla restock so just keep checking the thread on restocks and your bound to get a pair of 3M @ retail..
Cant even find 3Ms for a moderate resale in a 12.   I'd be happy to pay resale, but not 400
laugh.gif

Cant even find 3Ms for a moderate resale in a 12.   I'd be happy to pay resale, but not 400 :lol:

Jeezz, are they really going for that much? Oh lawd, f****** resellers. If you check out an app called StockX, prices for UB on there are fairly decent (depending on the seller)...

Jeezz, are they really going for that much? Oh lawd, f****** resellers. If you check out an app called StockX, prices for UB on there are fairly decent (depending on the seller)...
Yeah, only a couple on ebay and they're priced that high.  Even my wife has 3Ms.  She be stunting on me. 

Yeah I got my 3M's on Ruvilla a while back too.. also my PB 350's.. they've been good to me 
smokin.gif

interesting how the white 2.0 sold out within an hour last month yet, these black 2.0 stay sitting on adc.

curious as to how you know how many pairs are loaded?

Guessing he's using that app an NT'er made which, as I understand it, isn't available anymore. Cant remember member or app's name...

Yeah it's that app, Apple pulled it from the App Store though so it's no longer available. Definitely a nice little tool to have, but as others have already pointed out, it's not hard to find that data through other means.

Uhhhh. You know they sold over 3000 pairs earlier this week right? Enjoy the surplus while you can. BNTL
 if i didnt own the jd black and the core black 1.0 i definately would have copped. but kind of redundant at this point.

plus i just paid rape for creams yesterday (275 usd)  :s

Back
Top Bottom