ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Collection to date (minus the new triple white 2.0 and my Kris Van Assche sample)

View media item 2030335
That's impressive! Had a chance for the CNY but thought I was done buying shoes, in cart and check out and stopped, all ragrets. Same story with SNS...idiot move.
Love the burgs, but I had no Europe/Asia connect so that was a dream extinguished hahaha....but again amazing line up.

Last edited:
damn the CB2.0 looks fantastic in the video. I would have kicked myself down the road for not copping.

The hate for them is strange, even if you already have the original CB.

damn the CB2.0 looks fantastic in the video. I would have kicked myself down the road for not copping.

I'm gonna pickup the new blacks. I don't have any black UB yet. They look great.

i agree i think they look better than the 2.0 whites. I personally  just have no use for another black ub

yeah that video made click that proceed to checkout this morning lol. 

i agree i think they look better than the 2.0 whites. I personally  just have no use for another black ub
Agreed. I returned my 2.0 whites for 2.0 blacks. Think they look great in person and really like the new pk upper

i skipped these core blacks just due to the amount of pickups I made the past 2 weeks. others I would have grabbed them as a back up to my originals.

Agreed. I returned my 2.0 whites for 2.0 blacks. Think they look great in person and really like the new pk upper
Trying to pick them up in store at FL so I can use winner's circle rewards
laugh.gif

2.0 Black > 2.0 White. Black still nothing groundbreaking, though. Not overly impressed by on-foot video. Black out the boost then we're talking.  

That's impressive! Had a chance for the CNY but thought I was done buying shoes, in cart and check out and stopped, all ragrets. Same story with SNS...idiot move.
Love the burgs, but I had no Europe/Asia connect so that was a dream extinguished hahaha....but again amazing line up.
You had CNY's in cart during the ADC release and passed?
sick.gif

By far the rarest Ultra Boost released so far.  I say if you want them, get them now at a reasonable price if you can find them before its too late.

Back
Top Bottom