ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally able to cop my size for $225 yesterday. I'm happy. Had to sell my first pair due to bills. Glad to have them back.
smokin.gif

That's a great price. The hunt continues for me. 

Yo I got those OG triple whites from revup, what are those shoe trees I always see on everyones UBs in here. My things are curled like fking cambures.

has anyone seen anything bad happen to the UB's when using the ikea shoe trees? people are always saying, "oh don't put those in there! it'll stretch out the prime knit!" do they really stretch out the prime knit? if so, is it a significant difference?

Guessing there's no fakes of the white 2.0 UBs out there right now since they just came out right?

Damn, so is there any way to flatten them out just a little. Also trying to do that to my triple white prestos.

Somethings off about the whole thing. There are about 3 users posting the same show with same description. I don't know if that is common practice so you can bump them up often.

Somethings off about the whole thing. There are about 3 users posting the same show with same description. I don't know if that is common practice so you can bump them up often.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I'd steer clear.

Un DSed my wool grey today. Noticed my cream insole is thinner than my wool grey insole. Is that maybe why everyone says creams fit slightly bigger?

I'm guessing it's just the same guy making new accounts, here is the first listing i saw. It looks like this user removed it already. 

Back
Top Bottom