ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

has anyone seen anything bad happen to the UB's when using the ikea shoe trees? people are always saying, "oh don't put those in there! it'll stretch out the prime knit!" do they really stretch out the prime knit? if so, is it a significant difference?
It's not going to destroy your shoes in the short term, but like anything of an elastic nature, it's best not to stretch the Primeknit out unnecessarily. Common sense.

Shoe trees also just make the UB look chubby & weird.

Last edited:
Need help cleaning up my creams , please ? Should I go ahead & grab that Jason marks
Jason markk products won't do much in anything if you're trying to clean the primeknit.

Use a toothbrush w/ soap & water, just be gentle.

Or if they're really dirty just use the washing machine method.

It's not going to destroy your shoes in the short term, but like anything of an elastic nature, it's best not to stretch the Primeknit out unnecessarily. Common sense.

i think they look cool when they have the shoe trees in 
laugh.gif
 anyways, thanks for the input!

LOL yeah I know man. But I just wanted to speed up the process haha it's all good, its a silly question anyways. Glad I know not to use the shoe trees though.
The shoes curl up at the front when they're not being worn, it's just their natural shape. That won't change much after wearing them.

The shoes curl up at the front when they're not being worn, it's just their natural shape. That won't change much after wearing them.

It's the curl that got me into UBs in the first place. I used to run in Nikes, and I then some across a write up on UBs talking about the roll off because of the curve as a selling point, that it results in some amount of less energy expended or something like that. I tried them and agree that they are good running shoes for the heel to toe roll off. It was very noticeable at first, but now I'm used to it.

Need a quick assist:

How is the sizing on the EQT Consortium 2/3? The one with a pureboost sole.

TIA

Man Wex seems dumb for not correcting Khaled
I'm one million percent sure there are more than 40 pairs.  However - the US release is totally up in the air and I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed international only.  US retailers that were supposed to get them over a month ago got delayed or cancelled.

I'm one million percent sure there are more than 40 pairs.  However - the US release is totally up in the air and I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed international only.  US retailers that were supposed to get them over a month ago got delayed or cancelled.
Yeah I just talked to someone in the middle east who says they've been sitting on shelves there since April. Definitely way more than 40 pairs out there, but seems like US release may have been cancelled.

Tempted to get a pair but they'd be $245 before shipping.

Yeah I just talked to someone in the middle east who says they've been sitting on shelves there since April. Definitely way more than 40 pairs out there, but seems like US release may have been cancelled.

Tempted to get a pair but they'd be $245 before shipping.
So who do we have to talk to to get pairs in our size from the middle east??

Anyone know how much I should sell a used pair of SNS UBs for? Only worn about 4 times still in great condition.

I'm getting a pair of the multicolor UBs from a guy who works in Qatar where they were sitting on the shelves. They are 250$ in the Qatar currency at retail though so it's gonna come down to around 280$ in total.

Last edited:

I put the ikea tree in my creams and I noticed that the ikea trees are pretty weak , I don't think it will stretch much

Tiffs are nice ... Hopefully they release them in men's sizing.

I WOULD NOT put shoe trees in UBs.

The PK will stretch big time.

Back
Top Bottom