ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So shoes don't curl up like bananas after being worn so much
That's a non-existent issue though.

Shoe trees are designed to help leather shoes hold their shape and keep the toebox from creasing. They serve no purpose in UBs other than flexing on IG.

UBs don't get more curly after wearing them, if anything the opposite is true.

Last edited:
Whats a 'reasonable' price for a DS pair of og core black considering i can't find them at retail stores in my area or online?

has anyone seen anything bad happen to the UB's when using the ikea shoe trees? people are always saying, "oh don't put those in there! it'll stretch out the prime knit!" do they really stretch out the prime knit? if so, is it a significant difference?

Well, compare it to being with a female. The more you........

Last edited:
Well, compare it to being with a female. You more you........
i get the idea 
laugh.gif

Whats a 'reasonable' price for a DS pair of og core black considering i can't find them at retail stores in my area or online?

what size? there have been some random restocks of the cb 1.0. But if you don't want to wait it out I'd probably pay around 220 for a pair

what size? there have been some random restocks of the cb 1.0. But if you don't want to wait it out I'd probably pay around 220 for a pair

9/9.5. I was thinking the same range, need to replace my current pair. Haven't seen much 1.0 restocks just a flood of 2.0

9/9.5. I was thinking the same range, need to replace my current pair. Haven't seen much 1.0 restocks just a flood of 2.0

yeah sorry when I said restock I meant random sizes have been popping up, I was able to get my size this past week off finishline

yeah sorry when I said restock I meant random sizes have been popping up, I was able to get my size this past week off finishline

Yeah I used to see sizes pop up all the time but haven't lately, might keep an eye on it. Good lookn out homie

From all the recent pics, and releases, its shaping up to be the year of the gradient UB's. Hopefully some non-gradient models will reveal themselves shortly.

Back
Top Bottom