ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#DF013A[emoji]9888[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji]  GOAT APP TIPS [emoji]9888[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji]
Dont played yourself dont use dat app if you're from EU.
I did dat mistake and am tellin yall i paid a lot of money cuz of custom fees.
As they told me " As a business, we have to declare a legitimate value ", so basically if you expect them to do you some favor..you're wrong.
Stay away from it, unless you knuw someone in da US who can send your shoes back to you ( lower value, no insurance, no receipt, kind word " happy birthday " or some like dat )
for those who ar wonderin what did i bought : Cream ultra boost size 13 - 260 $ Price + 40 $ shippin to EU + 75 $ custom fees so stay away unless you have a lot of money to spend tho

#DF013A

Last edited:

[emoji]9888[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji]  GOAT APP TIPS [emoji]9888[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji]
Dont played yourself dont use dat app if you're from EU.
I did dat mistake and am tellin yall i paid a lot of money cuz of custom fees.
As they told me " As a business, we have to declare a legitimate value ", so basically if you expect them to do you some favor..you're wrong.
Stay away from it, unless you knuw someone in da US who can send your shoes back to you ( lower value, no insurance, no receipt, kind word " happy birthday " or some like dat )
for those who ar wonderin what did i bought : Cream ultra boost size 13 - 260 $ Price + 40 $ shippin to EU + 75 $ custom fees so stay away unless you have a lot of money to spend tho

[emoji]9888[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji] GOAT APP TIPS [emoji]9888[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji] Dont played yourself dont use dat app if you're from EU. I did dat mistake and am tellin yall i paid a lot of money cuz of custom fees. As they told me " As a business, we have to declare a legitimate value ", so basically if you expect them to do you some favor..you're wrong. Stay away from it, unless you knuw someone in da US who can send your shoes back to you ( lower value, no insurance, no receipt, kind word " happy birthday " or some like dat ) for those who ar wonderin what did i bought : Cream ultra boost size 13 - 260 $ Price + 40 $ shippin to EU + 75 $ custom fees so stay away unless you have a lot of money to spend tho

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[emoji]9888[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji] GOAT APP TIPS [emoji]9888[/emoji][emoji]9888[/emoji] Dont played yourself dont use dat app if you're from EU. I did dat mistake and am tellin yall i paid a lot of money cuz of custom fees. As they told me " As a business, we have to declare a legitimate value ", so basically if you expect them to do you some favor..you're wrong. Stay away from it, unless you knuw someone in da US who can send your shoes back to you ( lower value, no insurance, no receipt, kind word " happy birthday " or some like dat ) for those who ar wonderin what did i bought : Cream ultra boost size 13 - 260 $ Price + 40 $ shippin to EU + 75 $ custom fees so stay away unless you have a lot of money to spend tho
WTH is wrong with this generation can we not use our words.....what is "dat" "knuw" "da"  seriously is it that hard to write/type something with proper grammar 
frown.gif

WTH is wrong with this generation can we not use our words.....what is "dat" "knuw" "da"  seriously is it that hard to write/type something with proper grammar 
frown.gif
Am sorry.. i dont wanna be rude but.. Did i asked you smth ? Is it related to the subject or so ?  Am sorry man but am not into dis type of mood today.. generation ? You knuw me ? Whatever, just tryin' to help out some people out there nothing more :smile:

WTH is wrong with this generation can we not use our words.....what is "dat" "knuw" "da"  seriously is it that hard to write/type something with proper grammar :frown:

I mean, he's clearly from over seas...

internetz iz srs biznizz tho

Last edited:

Expecting a legitimate business to lie on a government form is 
laugh.gif
Man.. listen.. dont pulled up on me like that .. I just trying to figured out some stuff to people who dont know how things works tho. I would like to knuw bout it before i did this mistake too but its not the case..

Am sorry.. i dont wanna be rude but.. Did i asked you smth ? Is it related to the subject or so ?  Am sorry man but am not into dis type of mood today.. generation ? You knuw me ? Whatever, just tryin' to help out some people out there nothing more :smile:
I get that so you can just simma down now, but we have this little thing called spelling/grammar check, this is AMERICA JACK...............
roll.gif

Man.. listen.. dont pulled up on me like that .. I just trying to figured out some stuff to people who dont know how things works tho. I would like to knuw bout it before i did this mistake too but its not the case..
Shut up lil boy.  Take your loss like a man fool. 

So you're mad cause they wouldn't jeopardize their business by lying on the customs form for you?

Back
Top Bottom