ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

who you talkin to ? Pointless.. this is internet right.. we both can't meet. You ar in da US am in EU so this is pointless. 
Exactly you think someone is going to let you slide with the custom fee 
roll.gif
, its a business man the goal is to make money and not lose it, that the risk you take when buying overseas get used to it lol

Man.. listen.. dont pulled up on me like that .. I just trying to figured out some stuff to people who dont know how things works tho. I would like to knuw bout it before i did this mistake too but its not the case..
I'll pay your customs fee if you wanna do a meetup in NYC for creams.

I had the opportunity to buy 3Ms for 190 shipped a few months back and i passed bc stupid

still sick 
sick.gif

What you cave at ? I'm seeing some prices that have no business being associated with this shoe.
$290
mean.gif
. Been waiting for a restock like everyone else but doubt it's coming. Figured it was the best I could do seeing as most pairs my size are listed for over $380....

$290 :smh: . Been waiting for a restock like everyone else but doubt it's coming. Figured it was the best I could do seeing as most pairs my size are listed for over $380....

Yea man that's not even that bad. Some dudes out here asking for mortgage payments for their pairs.

So reflective core blacks demand $100+ over retail?

And rainbow nike racers shoes almost the same?

Maybe i should head to Michaels and start doing some glitter customs.

$290
mean.gif
. Been waiting for a restock like everyone else but doubt it's coming. Figured it was the best I could do seeing as most pairs my size are listed for over $380....
Damn where did the hype for 3M's all of a sudden come from? Must be the slew of whack gradients coming out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom