ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you guys think the multicolor will release here in the states?

If you're talking about the Rainbow LTD, the current rumor is that they're a non-US release.

Jon Wexler (adidas global director) said they're LTD to 40 pairs in the US.

lol where I am at the moment there are tones of this crap they already on sale

Yeah man, I posted a pic of them early April if I remember correctly, here's the pic

@Tsneaks
 From a guy who I think is a member here on NT. He works in Qatar sometimes and they sat on the shelves there.

@jeho No they were 280 shipped for me so I think that's okay. I really love them in person.
So the multicolor UBs came in today. Really cool in person. I like that the primeknit is more white than on the OG whites and also the Continental sole is awesome! Let me know if anyone wants some more pics.

View media item 2037111View media item 2037113

lol that's me man! Glad I could help, enjoy your pair!

do you guys think the multicolor will release here in the states?

Seems more and more likely that they are really limited and basically Asia exclusive.

And yes massive thanks to @zonzon for the hookup!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if GOAT would approve me as a seller if i never use any other selling platform such as ebay?
I got approved on GOAT and haven't sold anything before. I emailed them pics of my shoes and explained why I wanted to sell them, emphasizing that I wanted to help the community out.

Looking forward to this multicolor.  Dont know which of the 3 they'll be shipping to me, but I'm down with any of them. 

Reactions: You

Looking forward to this multicolor.  Dont know which of the 3 they'll be shipping to me, but I'm down with any of them. 
All 3 of them are nice. Post pics when they come in. 
smokin.gif

I have a feeling its #2 or 3.  I have a feeling the first one is the bootleg version. 
laugh.gif
I like 2. 3 has too much white if they are trying to accomplish a MC look. would be cool if they brought the MC to the ankle.

The bottom pair is fuego!

Custom work from the top pair?

I def. wouldnt mind these lol

top pair blacked out the heel cups and laced swapped
bottom is original.

got these under retail from snapstyles just to test out how it'd look.
i liked the purple on them. Deciding if i should uncage them instead

View media item 2037256

Last edited:
anoyne get shipping confirm from ADC on the Whites 2.0?? Been 2 days already!

Last edited:

I like 2. 3 has too much white if they are trying to accomplish a MC look. would be cool if they brought the MC to the ankle.
I like #3 a bit more, barely, then #2.  Not a fan of the shiny trim on #1 heel part.  But I think thats the fakes version.  As I've seen lots of different fakes with the shiny trim on taobao. 

I like #3 a bit more, barely, then #2.  Not a fan of the shiny trim on #1 heel part.  But I think thats the fakes version.  As I've seen lots of different fakes with the shiny trim on taobao. 
Yea #1 is probably the worst outta all of them. Looks like someone spilt Trix all over the top of shoe.

#3 is nice too but I think it's being too conservative. If you gonna MC, it has to be wild with colors. Plus, the red heel cup frames the MC a little better.

Either way, if #2 or #3 comes out. that's a cop.

Yea #1 is probably the worst outta all of them. Looks like someone spilt Trix all over the top of shoe.

#3 is nice too but I think it's being too conservative. If you gonna MC, it has to be wild with colors. Plus, the red heel cup frames the MC a little better.

Either way, if #2 or #3 comes out. that's a cop.
Yup, no worries, got your pair if you can't cop.

Back
Top Bottom