ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you go in store you may still be able to order navy's. Someone mentioned you could do that at running room a while back. Not sure if you can 50 off in store though. Worth a shot I guess.
I actually prefer the grey CW for the ST. I just wish there were more options for the regular UBs because the silhouette is more appealing. Just the actual CW on Runningroom is trash. I lost out on the coral/green at the Bay for $149, which is one of my favourites. 

Will the boost soles ever chip off? Like a piece of that huge boost, will one bit ever fall out of the entire chunk?
It wont chip but it can/does crack/seperate. My Core Blacks cracked so I sent them to Adidas and without hesitation they gave me full credit (I think $197).  

Here is an example. Not my picture by the way.

Last edited:
It wont chip but it can/does crack/seperate. My Core Blacks cracked so I sent them to Adidas and without hesitation they gave me full credit (I think $197).  

View media item 2037377

Please explain?

Did you purchase directly from Adidas?
If you didn't purchase from Adidas, was the credit a store credit (gift card)?

That's very nice that Adidas stands behind their product like that.. I know Nike has warranties for worn shoes.. and they standby them.

I actually prefer the grey CW for the ST. I just wish there were more options for the regular UBs because the silhouette is more appealing. Just the actual CW on Runningroom is trash. I lost out on the coral/green at the Bay for $149, which is one of my favourites. 

I actually meant the regular navy's. They may be long gone at this point bug it's worth a shot. They can check the system for you instore.

That's dope they gave you your money back. Most people who have had this issue just come on here to b#tch about it haha. You're the first person I've seen actually do something about it.

Anyone have any idea when these are dropping in the states?? I think these colorways are super nice for ZGs

Just came in but thinking will go back. Will compare with the other solar reds as soon as they come in.
I like them.

But the toe area reminds me of ground beef 
laugh.gif
 just like the kobe x christmas 

Please explain?

Did you purchase directly from Adidas?
If you didn't purchase from Adidas, was the credit a store credit (gift card)?

That's very nice that Adidas stands behind their product like that.. I know Nike has warranties for worn shoes.. and they standby them.
I purchased the shoes from a seller on CL. When I returned them I did not have original box or receipt but Adidas determined there was a defect, so they issued me an electronic gift card.

This is from the Adidas site:

http://www.adidas.com/us/help-topics-returning.html

If you believe you have a defective adidas product that was purchased from a retailer within the last two years, please contact the original retailer. If the retailer is unable to assist, you may be eligible for a manufacturing inspection.

Please contact Corporate Consumer Relations ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­to set up a return authorization for inspection. adidas reserves the right to determine between  defective product and normal wear-and-tear. We do not replace products that have been replaced from a previous defective claim.

Please have product in hand when you contact the team. The team will need you to read the article number printed on the product to determine authenticity & eligibility for your inspection.

Posers starting to fade out the Jordan bandwagon about time. Too bad the damage is already done with the $190 price point.

When you adjust for inflation, Jordan's have maintained a fairly consistent price since '86, if it's too much cash I suggest you get another hobby. Crying about 190? Have you not seen resell prices for half the UBs out there? you're calling people posers but it's you who is trying to fit into the cool kid crowd saying Jordan's aren't cool or good anymore. Personally after trying out UB, I can't justify wearing J's anymore except for the 29's to ball in. I'll keep a few for memories. That's me. Sure some people only like Jordan's cause they are considered cool, but some like me remember the games, the dunk contests and the shoes that changed the game. Some of those people won't ever stray, but there's no need to bash people. What do you care who wears what? I don't hear you *****ing about LeBrons or Kobes price point. Someone could easily say bandwagon, poser and obscene prices about Supreme. If that's what you like, cool. I don't care what you wear or how much you paid, do what you want. Trying to put people down who like something you don't is lame.
So much irony with a Supreme screen name, too lol.

Curious about the fit on the wool grey/silver metallic. I have OG Core Black's the fit me like a glove in a sz 10 but I keep reading that the greys run a bit smaller? Can anyone confirm? Thanks.
for me they run bigger than the other color ways....i would say order .5 size down

Slept on the cream UB restock cause was too focused on the multicolor racers. Got my pair in hand and i realized i dun goofed 
frown.gif

Anyone have any idea when these are dropping in the states?? I think these colorways are super nice for ZGs
I was keeping my eyes peeled for these, too. ADC had a page up for at least the red/whites, but eventually pulled it. Sizes never went live as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom