ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
top pair blacked out the heel cups and laced swapped
bottom is original.

got these under retail from snapstyles just to test out how it'd look.
i liked the purple on them. Deciding if i should uncage them instead
What type paint did you use on the heel cup? I paint the heel cup on one of my UB using spray paint that I had purchased from Home Depot. The can said it was to be specifically used on plastic, yet it still cracked.

Yup, no worries, got your pair if you can't cop.
Repped. Likewise.
glasses.gif

Curious about the fit on the wool grey/silver metallic. I have OG Core Black's the fit me like a glove in a sz 10 but I keep reading that the greys run a bit smaller? Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

Stockx cancelled my 3M order and I'm not sure how to feel. I didn't get the shoes but my wallet didn't get raped.:rofl:  
Can I ask what happened or why they cancelled? I thought I had a pair of Creams in my size locked down for $240 a few weeks ago but then they said the seller sent in a pair in the wrong size and cancelled the order...

Can I ask what happened or why they cancelled? I thought I had a pair of Creams in my size locked down for $240 a few weeks ago but then they said the seller sent in a pair in the wrong size and cancelled the order...
They said the seller wasn't going to ship anymore. I'm guessing the seller realized he could get more and ate the $25 fee.

Last edited:

Curious about the fit on the wool grey/silver metallic. I have OG Core Black's the fit me like a glove in a sz 10 but I keep reading that the greys run a bit smaller? Can anyone confirm? Thanks.
I have both and Core blacks fit the most snug out of all the Boosts I have. Wools feel the biggest then all the CWs then mostly the dark knits are the most snug.

Unless you really want every single UB to fit exactly the same (which is probably not possible), you can experiment with going up .5 on the darker knits (Core blacks / 3Ms/ Royals / Navy)

Last edited:

They said the seller wasn't going to ship anymore. I'm guessing the seller realized he could get more and ate the $25 fee.
Something really needs to be done about these flaking BS liars

I recently copped a macbook for $150 and was very mad cuz dude made me drive all the way to the spot and he never showed and said im selling it for 200.

Then outta nowhere dude said $170 you got a deal.

I told him to take $150 now since i wasted my time and he made things right but still.

I was getting heated

Stockx cancelled my 3M order and I'm not sure how to feel. I didn't get the shoes but my wallet didn't get raped.
roll.gif

StockX has sent me the wrong size of something too.  

The seller thought he had a certain size (he was wrong).  StockX gets it and verifies the size (they too were wrong).  I receive the shoes and they are .5 off of what I ordered.

Will the boost soles ever chip off? Like a piece of that huge boost, will one bit ever fall out of the entire chunk?

I have both and Core blacks fit the most snug out of all the Boosts I have. Wools feel the biggest then all the CWs then mostly the dark knits are the most snug.

Unless you really want every single UB to fit exactly the same (which is probably not possible), you can experiment with going up .5 on the darker knits (Core blacks / 3Ms/ Royals / Navy)
 would you say the whites 1.0 is tts instead of up .5 on the core blacks 1.0?

Will the boost soles ever chip off? Like a piece of that huge boost, will one bit ever fall out of the entire chunk?
I don't think so?

All of the boost 'blobs' are melted together when they are formed.   They go from loose blobs (like dippin dots) to one large contiguous piece. 

I don't think so?

All of the boost 'blobs' are melted together when they are formed.   They go from loose blobs (like dippin dots) to one large contiguous piece. 
Yeah I've never seen just a single pellet come out, more often it wear down as one big piece. I've seen pics with people missing big chunks under their forefoot where they got the most wear, but it was like individual pieces had fallen out, just the whole area had worn down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom