ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The white ultra boost OG from winnsports are  fake

Take a look at my comparison: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mF1N9cs90saFXXP290A3NemIZTGZq9PRZ4XxpxLftLU/edit?usp=sharing
Following up on this, comparing to OG whites from ADC w/ 8/15 production date (size 10)

My paper is more similar to the "real" example, but as others have stated, the paper varies across production runs.

Mine has the sticker it says "YYA 6 FINAL" - presumably the identifier of the inspector, and it sounds like other legit pairs have that sticker too so your legit pair was probably just missing it.

My R is actually somewhere in between your two examples but much more similar placement to the winnsports pair.

Mine has 4 rows of dots, as do the rest of my pairs from what I can tell, but they're also all size 9.5 or 10...

The R on the insole on my pair is very faint and almost invisible, and it looks like there could be a very faint R on the insole on the winnsports pair that might show up in different lighting.

Tongue shape is also somewhere in between your two examples.

It looks like the picture of the torsion tab that you have listed as the example of the fake is incorrect because it does not show a yellow/green torsion tab which the OG has, it looks to be the Chalk torsion tab.

Gotta say I still think the winnsports pair is legit, but without holding them in hand it's pretty hard to say I guess. Definitely seems like a different production run if anything.

nothing "Reverse" in those samples that I see
laugh.gif
just the toe cap 3M is more pronounced.
I see it. The 3M and black are flipped in the pattern. Toecap is 3M with black hints on the samples where as it's black w/ 3M hints on the released pair. Same goes for the rest of the pattern.

I see it. The 3M and black are flipped in the pattern. Toecap is 3M with black hints on the samples where as it's black w/ 3M hints on the released pair. Same goes for the rest of the pattern.

ohhhhh I see it now :rofl: dont mind me :pimp:

Last edited:

Following up on this, comparing to OG whites from ADC w/ 8/15 production date (size 10)

My paper is more similar to the "real" example, but as others have stated, the paper varies across production runs.

Mine has the sticker it says "YYA 6 FINAL" - presumably the identifier of the inspector, and it sounds like other legit pairs have that sticker too so your legit pair was probably just missing it.

My R is actually somewhere in between your two examples but much more similar placement to the winnsports pair.

Mine has 4 rows of dots, as do the rest of my pairs from what I can tell, but they're also all size 9.5 or 10...

The R on the insole on my pair is very faint and almost invisible, and it looks like there could be a very faint R on the insole on the winnsports pair that might show up in different lighting.

It looks like the picture of the torsion tab that you have listed as the example of the fake is incorrect because it does not show a yellow/green torsion tab which the OG has, it looks to be the Chalk torsion tab.

Gotta say I still think the winnsports pair is legit, but without holding them in hand it's pretty hard to say I guess. Definitely seems like a different production run if anything.
If it is a fake, they're waaaaay too good to be true . Look at those patterns he described, those things are not easy to spot, and he was comparing it with a pair of creams, could have made the difference ? 

First time trying UBs with no insole. Definitely roomier but I feel like it lost a tad of the "bounce"
This is the issue I have with NMDs. I feel the insole makes a whole bit of difference vs. no insole. It's kinda like a pillow top bed with no box springs.

If it is a fake, they're waaaaay too good to be true . Look at those patterns he described, those things are not easy to spot, and he was comparing it with a pair of creams, could have made the difference ? 
Yeah I'm pretty sure the differences are just the result of different production runs.

Hate the look of those shoe trees in UBs. That natural bend upward in the shoe is part of the beauty of the shoe

Last edited:
That reverse 3ms! Def an instant cop.

^concur. The curve at the toe just makes the silhouette
special.

Gotta say I still think the winnsports pair is legit, but without holding them in hand it's pretty hard to say I guess. Definitely seems like a different production run if anything
Thanks for your help man! 

Boost on these 2016 pairs are definitely more comfy than OG Ultra Boosts. Good to know Adidas is still trying to improve the boost.

Now I just need to get lucky and get my hands on OG Whites with a 3/16 manufacturing date, hopefully more restocks to come.
I don't really agree. I think all these gradients are kind of snug and uncomfortable. Still my OGs are the most comfy but that's prob because they're real broken in.

Reverse 3m look pretty cool. Honestly I love my 3Ms. And I'm not sure if this makes sense to ya'll but I'd love them even more if they weren't 3m

Last edited:
Could the argument be maybe about how "OG" the whites are?  Because these are definitely authentic and real adidas whites... the boost technology is just too perfect.  Feels the exact same as my other boosts.  Maybe they're not 2015 OG OG whites though

Back
Top Bottom