ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If wish life was as black and white as you think 

no hes right. You like them you keep them. you dont like them you get rid of them. that simple. dont ask if other people like them to decide if you want to keep them.

Much harder decisions to deal with in real life.
no hes right. You like them you keep them. you dont like them you get rid of them. that simple. dont ask if other people like them to decide if you want to keep them.
ok 
roll.gif
 when did I ask tho? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
can you wash the Creams? 

im hesitant because they're wool :\
I just washed my Grey Wools last night. You will want to follow most of the precautions that you would washing any other pair:

- Remove laces and insoles
- Place the shoes in a pillow case or laundry bag and tie it up so they don't tumble around (I also added some towels to the load)
- Use cold water only and a delicate or no spin cycle
- Use a small or quarter cup of detergent and any additional stain remover like OxiClean if desired (I treated mine with a little Shout on the parts that were stained before throwing them in)
- This should be obvious but do NOT use bleach! Only use bleach on all white pairs
- When the cycle has ended, remove the shoes and let them air dry for a day or two
- Insoles and laces can be washed separately with a hand towel, water and a little bit of detergent or soap

Mine came out nice and clean and surprisingly the wool knit didn't get frizzy at all. If your pair does get a little frizzy on the toe box, use a fabric shaver to trim it down - I bought a $12 Conair shaver off Amazon and it works beautifully.

Good luck fam.

Really annoyed at myself for selling my ds Wool Grey a month ago. Really liked them and now it's impossible to find them for retail in europe (as all the other UB's with the og primeknit). Silver metallic would also work fine but they're just as dried up.

Anyone know the deal with Champs store pickup process? Found a pair of OG whites in my size, called the store that they said would have them, and they said they dont carry any UB's at all. Is this typical?

Just found the silver metallics at lady's footlocker, last size 8.5 but said in-store pick up. 

edit, wait, there's silver metallic & wool grey? What's the difference? 

Last edited:
Really annoyed at myself for selling my ds Wool Grey a month ago. Really liked them and now it's impossible to find them for retail in europe (as all the other UB's with the og primeknit). Silver metallic would also work fine but they're just as dried up.

How about Highsnobs?

Anyone know the deal with Champs store pickup process? Found a pair of OG whites in my size, called the store that they said would have them, and they said they dont carry any UB's at all. Is this typical?

Very inaccurate, best to just call all your local Champs and ask what they have.

Back
Top Bottom