ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also my winnsport pair has 1 insole with the R very clear, and the other insole has the circle and the R isn't really that clear 

Could the argument be maybe about how "OG" the whites are?  Because these are definitely authentic and real adidas whites... the boost technology is just too perfect.  Feels the exact same as my other boosts.  Maybe they're not 2015 OG OG whites though
I'm done when they start making double OG triple whites 
laugh.gif

This is the issue I have with NMDs. I feel the insole makes a whole bit of difference vs. no insole. It's kinda like a pillow top bed with no box springs.

I feel like UBs still have more bounce even without insole...

It wont chip but it can/does crack/seperate. My Core Blacks cracked so I sent them to Adidas and without hesitation they gave me full credit (I think $197).  

Here is an example. Not my picture by the way.
Thanks for the info. My CB 1.0 are cracking just like that and I sent them in to Adidas.  We'll see if they warranty it.  

I just checked my wool greys and they're starting to crack too.  

I know Creams been restocking a lot lately but I was busy with college and still don't have a pair. Anyone know if there are anymore restocks coming or where I can find a pair for near retail?

I know Creams been restocking a lot lately but I was busy with college and still don't have a pair. Anyone know if there are anymore restocks coming or where I can find a pair for near retail?

I believe there's no news at another restock. And prices are climbing up again.
If you can find one $250 shipped or less, better jump on it before you regret man.

Thanks for the info. My CB 1.0 are cracking just like that and I sent them in to Adidas.  We'll see if they warranty it.  

I just checked my wool greys and they're starting to crack too.  
Keep us updated and let us know if they warranty it. I could easily use another fresh pair of OG purps lol 

only way to be prepared for a restock is to be glued to this thread, run page monitors, follow twitter accounts, etc. if you miss your chance, you will not be able to buy for retail.

Ive always wondered, is there a reason why adidas chose to expose the boost cushioning at the bottom with those open squares? Im pretty sure it wont help with the durability...

First time trying UBs with no insole. Definitely roomier but I feel like it lost a tad of the "bounce"
I feel like UBs still have more bounce even without insole...
Wait what? 

Never been a fan of having foot sit on boost. I feel the insole evenly distributes the bounce you are speaking of. More support than cushion. Plus it just feels weird that 99.9% of my shoes have insoles minus my NMDs.

Ive always wondered, is there a reason why adidas chose to expose the boost cushioning at the bottom with those open squares? Im pretty sure it wont help with the durability...
You're referring to the perforations in the outsole itself? If so, I think the idea is to increase elasticity in the outsole so that it stretches with your foot as you run.

Last edited:
I know they never got that much love here but I'm really loving them more and more everyday. Can't wait to unds them soon.
Looks dope IMO. I would wear them no hesitation.

You're referring to the perforations in the outsole itself? If so, I think the idea is to increase elasticity in the outsole so that it stretches with your foot as you run.
Exactly right. It's just supposed to add grip to the boost in a very minimal way.

Customs i pulled from a facebook group. Looks like they added 3M tape on the stipes too.

I know that guy haha.

Sold him my worn once pair of Piss Yellow PK NMDs for $200 and he posted it up on the group later the same day for 300. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Scooped up a pair of those LTD rainbows in Brazil. Don't know if I should keep it though :S

Back
Top Bottom