ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I found olives DS in a 9.5 since a 10 is basically impossible to find. Dude wants 370 shipped. What do u guys think? I'm trying to get him down to possibly 325-340. im assuming that's the value and going rate for them.

So I found olives DS in a 9.5 since a 10 is basically impossible to find. Dude wants 370 shipped. What do u guys think? I'm trying to get him down to possibly 325-340. im assuming that's the value and going rate for them.
Sounds like a decent price being that they are so hard to find. I mean they are more rare than 3ms (at least in the states) and those are going for close to the same price.

Sounds like a decent price being that they are so hard to find. I mean they are more rare than 3ms (at least in the states) and those are going for close to the same price.
The exact line of thinking I'm using. I want 3M's bad but not enough to drop $350 plus. I'd drop $350 on olive's though since they're much harder to find in my size.

Magic check you PM regarding those CB we talked about earlier. Not sure if you've been able to cop yet.

If thats the case, it might be new like what tank said but really looks like the older version... 

If those are indeed AQ5562 they are new. That's the first time I'm seeing that SKU. The previously released black gradient that looks very similar to these is AQ4004. These new ones appear to have a two toned cage and slightly different colors to the knit, will need to see some more pics.

Looks like shoe palace may have stocked AQ5562 at some point though.

http://www.shoepalace.com/men/footwear/adidas-aq5562-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoes-black-grey.html

Thats what i was thinking. Heel cup looks shiny too.

Tank has spoken

Scary how close they're getting...
That is crazy...  Left is fake but that grey section looks better than the real pear 
laugh.gif

If thats the case, it might be new like what tank said but really looks like the older version... 
They are from all the left over gradients that sat. Adidas made a minor change and labled them LTD so now people are going to eat them up
roll.gif
Now everyone is going to start looking for the 1.0s

Back
Top Bottom