ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just happy to finally find a 12.5 in these 
pimp.gif
how do they compare to 12.5 in Ultra Boost?

They run way bigger than UB. You can go at least .5 down from UB size, but many, including me, would recommend a full size down.

What he said, except I only sized down .5 from my UB size. Trying to avoid those gorilla toes poking through the primeknit.

Last edited:
Apologies in advance because I hate these questions, but...

I'm looking to grab some UBs for my mom. She's a 9 in Stan Smiths; should she size up to a 9.5 in UBs? Also, if anyone knows anywhere that has the new womens purple gradient in stock I'd appreciate it. Thought I saw em on Rise45 this morning but I guess I was mistaken

Apologies in advance because I hate these questions, but...

I'm looking to grab some UBs for my mom. She's a 9 in Stan Smiths; should she size up to a 9.5 in UBs? Also, if anyone knows anywhere that has the new womens purple gradient in stock I'd appreciate it. Thought I saw em on Rise45 this morning but I guess I was mistaken
Yes, I would go up .5 from Stans to UBs. Others can chime in, as I'm sure many have both shoes.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/05482/womens-adidas-ultra-boost/?cc=001

$162 shipped for VIP members.

Last edited:

Word, thanks for the help.

Just saw this on Amazon. With the price and lack of feedback I'm skeptical, but if anyone wants to contact the seller to verify, have at it
He's got several colors including OGs, all the same below-retail price, and is a brand new seller. I'd be a bit skeptical, too.

i ordered from a "just launched" seller on amazon to get creams under retail, I wouldn't do it again as I had to complain to amazon to get my money back and wait 3 weeks for a package from china.

the good news I guess was I got to keep the fufu boosts and get my money back,

how do they compare to 12.5 in Ultra Boost?

They run way bigger than UB. You can go at least .5 down from UB size, but many, including me, would recommend a full size down.
I've heard before to go a full size down, but with that LN-CC deal yesterday I had to settle for .5 down because I figured I could make it work.

On that note, anyone have any particular brand/type of insole that they'd recommend putting in them?

Last edited:

i ordered from a "just launched" seller on amazon to get creams under retail, I wouldn't do it again as I had to complain to amazon to get my money back and wait 3 weeks for a package from china.

You should post photos of the fufus.

Anyone down to gamble?

Post a pic!

Yes let's see pics of those fufu creams 
eek.gif

Posted this earlier but thought I try again. My core black 1.0  from RevUp were just delivered but I need to return them. If anyone needs a size 10 PM me and I'll oop you instead of returning.

Back
Top Bottom