ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does champs do orders where they locate stock for you and ship it to you?  I saw they have CB 1.0s in stock online but only available in store. 

Does champs do orders where they locate stock for you and ship it to you?  I saw they have CB 1.0s in stock online but only available in store. 
In the past they did.  Thats how I got my CB 1.0 back in January. 

Oh man!!!!

The black pair is right up there with the lorenzos lmao
#irockedthembeforejerry 
laugh.gif

does anyone have the original core black in a 9? also can i see a comparison shot for those that have both the new version and og

Can anyone suggest some methods to storing sneakers?

In the process of moving and I have to leave my stuff in storage for a month.  I just want to make sure my shoes will be fine in storage... Saw those horror pics of someone leaving their yeezys locked away and they came out with mold 
eek.gif

I have some boxes, but not for every pair 

Can anyone suggest some methods to storing sneakers?

In the process of moving and I have to leave my stuff in storage for a month.  I just want to make sure my shoes will be fine in storage... Saw those horror pics of someone leaving their yeezys locked away and they came out with mold 
eek.gif

I have some boxes, but not for every pair 
not related to boxing techniques, but i'd look for an air-conditioned storage unit

I'll ask the place I'm going.  Unfortunately NYC is pretty limited on luxurious storage spaces
yeah this nyc heat aint gonna help things. not sure how luxurious it'd need to be though. last storage unit i got (in upstate new york) was 'climate controlled' so i wouldnt be surprised if theres some in nyc too

Keep it with me 
smokin.gif
haha 
wink.gif

yeah this nyc heat aint gonna help things. not sure how luxurious it'd need to be though. last storage unit i got (in upstate new york) was 'climate controlled' so i wouldnt be surprised if theres some in nyc too
Hopefully this place I got booked does.  I was thinking of just keeping all the grails in their boxes, then plastic baggy all the others and throw a couple silica gel packs in the box and call it a day.  It is only for 1 month so it's not a very long term solution

Back
Top Bottom