ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since you joined this site YEARS before our friend from the west coast Jpachiphopanonymous I'll be glad to tell you that you can check ebay, goat, fb groups, etc. You know all the usual mediums. You can even try craigslist but you just need to be very careful. And make sure to legit check your pair as there are fakes being made.

Also keep it locked to this thread since when people find deals they don't take advantage of they will post them in here a lot of the time.

Will do, thank you! [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Ding ding
lol I'm not gonna go at it with that dude no more. homeboy is all riled up now and I don't wanna spend time looking for .gifs to personify my opinions about him.

Before I had to respond to him I actually posted content in between all that.

It has been slow...  Nothing really "special" happening in the UB world... 
Just wait until the end of the month...rodeo show once more.

Think I'm finally after picking up royal blue and wool grey's this week. Only boost  I still want are currently not in the budget (3M's, burgs, olives).

lol I'm not gonna go at it with that dude no more. homeboy is all riled up now and I don't wanna spend time looking for .gifs to personify my opinions about him.

Before I had to respond to him I actually posted content in between all that.

Just wait until the end of the month...rodeo show once more.
Wait until 2017. Most likely ill message you all the time to purchase a new UB for me. Lol.
Yup, Uncage UBs will bring traffic back in here...  Hahaha!  Then 2017 UBs towards the end of the year...

Aside from collabs, what us the most over rated UBs for you guys? 
nthat.gif

Think I'm finally after picking up royal blue and wool grey's this week. Only boost  I still want are currently not in the budget (3M's, burgs, olives).
View media item 2059682So your looking for this? Kidding

Yup, Uncage UBs will bring traffic back in here...  Hahaha!  Then 2017 UBs towards the end of the year...
Good thing im not a fan of the uncaged. Triple black then maybe some random colorway then 2017 ill be ready.

So your looking for this? Kidding
Good thing im not a fan of the uncaged. Triple black then maybe some random colorway then 2017 ill be ready.
I just want a pair to see if the married the NMD upper and UB sole. If so, then comfort wise sign me up. Kinda shady though for the $200 asking. They aint Yeezys.

I just want a pair to see if the married the NMD upper and UB sole. If so, then comfort wise sign me up. Kinda shady though for the $200 asking. They aint Yeezys.
That is what I want to know about those uncaged UBs too...  

For me I dont like the sock liner plus 200 retail. But most likely ill try one just to see if comfort is better. But if the difference is not much ill just return them.

For me I dont like the sock liner plus 200 retail. But most likely ill try one just to see if comfort is better. But if the difference is not much ill just return them.
I'm sure the comfort is very good but different in certain ways. Probably a much looser ankle collar from the looks and also plenty of more room in the forefoot but these are just educated guesses.

Also someone was saying Champs has retail as 180 but not sure.

Last edited:
I'm sure the comfort is very good but different in certain ways. Probably a much looser ankle collar from the looks and also plenty of more room in the forefoot but these are just educated guesses.

Also someone was saying Champs has retail as 180 but not sure.
Most likely it will have more room just like the PK NMD. But I just dont like the look of the sock liner but thats me. Hopefully it will be 180.

Most likely it will have more room just like the PK NMD. But I just dont like the look of the sock liner but thats me. Hopefully it will be 180.
Yea like others I am turned off by that look. Money saved as most are saying but might not hurt to get a beater pair on that heavy discount if possible.

Olives and Burgs.

Oops, did I just post out loud?
Im not a green person so I can agree on the Olives LOL  Burgs I like but yet to see one in person so its hard to gauge...  Kinda like the Yzy 350s.  Every time is see pics online, I want one then I see one in person and its eh...  

Yea like others I am turned off by that look. Money saved as most are saying but might not hurt to get a beater pair on that heavy discount if possible.
Doubt it that it reaches discount. A non gradient UB usually is an instant sell out. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom