ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope just as much as anyone that the uncaged will be $180 rather than 2, but it would be foolish not to raise the price. Adidas is surely aware of the secondary market. Plenty of folks willing to spend 220ish on UBs after tax, why not charge what the market will bare?

I'm sure the comfort is very good but different in certain ways. Probably a much looser ankle collar from the looks and also plenty of more room in the forefoot but these are just educated guesses.

Also someone was saying Champs has retail as 180 but not sure.
Im just hoping the ankle collar/sock liner is tight enough like the NMDs not like the FK Prestos that is loose...  Based on pics I've see tho it looks similar to NMDs.

Last edited:

I love my creams... 
tongue.gif
Might be my inability to keep white/cream colored shoes clean. I tend to favor darker colored shoes..

Speaking of food, I was eating sushi for lunch and had to step outside for a phone call.  Picked up a quick bite of nigiri as I was standing up, went to dip it in the soy sauce, and it slipped out of the chopsticks.  I was frozen with fear as a drop of sauce splashed into the air in slow motion, hung there for a second, and landed an inch from my creams.  Crisis averted.

Speaking of food, I was eating sushi for lunch and had to step outside for a phone call.  Picked up a quick bite of nigiri as I was standing up, went to dip it in the soy sauce, and it slipped out of the chopsticks.  I was frozen with fear as a drop of sauce splashed into the air in slow motion, hung there for a second, and landed an inch from my creams.  Crisis averted.
Worst feeling lol

I did that before, but spilled soy sauce all down the front of my Reigning Champ hoodie.

Luckily I got all of it out just using cold water and a paper towel 

Dude get off your high horse. You're a member here for like 2 months and you're yelling at people to stop asking questions as if anyone will listen to you. Only a moron argues with facts, and the facts are that the questions will pour in and every time you decide you're annoyed by this, you just slow the thread to a halt and look like a complete *********.

Let it go man. It's summer, I'm sure you're not due back to the 8th grade until late aug/sept. Go do something fun.
I've been a member since Feb and it's June. that's not 2 months but glad you know how to look at people's profiles.

I really don't care about how I look in this thread and I have already built a reputation on here. I have also ooped people here and given insight on most of my boost purchases for the short amount of time I've been on NT. I provide as much content to the thread that is helpful/inspirational to those. you can look that up since you've been on here for so "long".

Are you still mad because of the Gandalf comment? Please get over yourself. you are constantly trying to make a point that no one cares about.

Oh and it was fun for a short while trying to explain myself with specific examples but now you're just getting annoying.

If you really feel personally attacked by me, please bring that to the PMs and I'll gladly roast you there. Don't keep baiting me to respond to you.

Safe to use Jason Markk on the Boost sole? Will that speed up the yellowing process?

Also, for the yellowing process, is the boost midsole painted white and the yellowing is due to the "paint" coming off or is the boost white and the yellowing just discoloration of the boost?

Safe to use Jason Markk on the Boost sole? Will that speed up the yellowing process?

Also, for the yellowing process, is the boost midsole painted white and the yellowing is due to the "paint" coming off or is the boost white and the yellowing just discoloration of the boost?
I'm beginning to think that "gloss" is a protective coat for the boost. It could be possible the boost material yellows over time with normal wear and tear and the gloss coat delays that.

I've used non-dye detergent and water with a soft toothbrush and gotten great results. I also have gotten minor dirt scuffs out with the same Tide detergent.

I'm beginning to think that "gloss" is a protective coat for the boost. It could be possible the boost material yellows over time with normal wear and tear and the gloss coat delays that.

I've used non-dye detergent and water with a soft toothbrush and gotten great results. I also have gotten minor dirt scuffs out with the same Tide detergent.
thanks I've used baby wipes and those work pretty well....i figured i would use jason markk but i don't want anything to speed up the yellowing process

I used jmark on my nmd boost and it worked fine. other's have listed other things that have worked. some type of product with a bleaching agent or something I can't rem the name.

Back
Top Bottom